Your Tax dollars HARD @ WORK!!

Notices

Your Tax dollars HARD @ WORK!!

Old 01-23-2002, 07:16 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts
Angry Your Tax dollars HARD @ WORK!!

If this were most people, myself included, we would be in JAIL for this BS. It's amazing how the tree-huggers can JUSTIFY ANYTHING to FURTHER their hidden agenda!! http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,43681,00.html
BTW, I feel this subject is boating related, this is a direct quote from the article,

"Public access to federal land has already been restricted to protect species like the Coho Salmon and the Spotted Owl. Doctored evidence could have closed more forests to industry, agriculture and recreation.

The federal General Accounting Office is investigating the matter. But critics argue the incident proves the point they've been trying to make for years: that government activists manipulate science to support a political agenda, not the public interest.

"This stuff was planted, this was premeditated," said Washington state Rep. Ed Orcutt, a Republican. "This was more serious than, 'Oops, I made a mistake.'"

And everybody try to keep your cool over this subject, please. This is what makes the USA the greatest country in HISTORY, because we can have open discussions/debates without gov't interference or fear of gov't suppression. Have a day!!
MD
Old 01-23-2002, 08:34 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Well, Well...Imagine that. Could it be? Naaaahhh...those people always use truth and science as their only basis, right???
Old 01-23-2002, 08:36 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Morning BD,
MD
Old 01-23-2002, 08:40 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Top 'o the mornin' to ya, Dean!
How's the weather over yonder....
Old 01-23-2002, 08:44 AM
Chevy-Harley fan
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
They will do anything to advance their agenda If you ever question them with facts they turn the story around to make you look ruthless. Do they still teach kids in school about the "food chain"
Old 01-23-2002, 08:51 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Unreal is about all I can say about that!!!

Jon
Old 01-23-2002, 08:51 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you can always make the numbers say what you want one way or the other....isn't the first nor the last that you will be lied to for political gains. i was always taught lying was wromg... but in politics if you don't lie you don't win because we as americans can't handle or want the truth. they even have a term for it now...politically correct

he didn't lie...he was politically correct
Old 01-23-2002, 08:55 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

...i was always taught lying was wromg... but in politics if you don't lie you don't win because we as americans can't handle or want the truth. they even have a term for it now...politically correct

he didn't lie...he was politically correct [/QB]
Nice, Euby!
Old 01-23-2002, 09:13 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

BD,
The morning is TOO nice to be sitting here in the office when I could be boating!
EB,
You are correct, all these ECO-RADICAL groups are more than just PC, they are hell-bent on achieveing their GOALS, (Not always in the ANIMAL'S best interest) no matter how much "Data Skewing" has to be done.
This is a follow-on article, the original article said that the researchers that PLANTED the FAKE FUR, have been TRANSFERRED to another project!! Geee, I wonder what data they are making up on their NEW PROJECT!!! And they are correct, the ESA needs to be changed, it's outdated and needs revision.
MD
Old 01-23-2002, 10:19 AM
supercrash

Those people planted some cat hairs...Big deal..Like Politicians never lie..
If you guys want to attack a real criminal then here is some ammo..

TEXAS IS # 1 UNDER BU$H

#1...In emissions of ozone causing air pollution chemicals
#1...In toxic chemical releases into the air.
#1...In use of deep well injectors as method of waste disposal.
#1...In counties listed in top 20 of emitting cancer causing chemicals.
#1...In total number of Hazardous waste incinerators.
#1...In environment justice title 6 complaints.
#1...In production of cancer causing Benzene and vinyl chloride.
#1...Largest sludge dump in country.

1000 unregulated plants account for a huge portion of the pollution.These comp. are not regulated because they are the Governors largest campaign contributors.He lets them slide for some money..the same way he let high levels of arsenic to stay in our water because the mining comp. did not want to pay to clean it up..
I laugh when you guys go after a person that planted a cat hair..When this kind of behavior is going on..I feel they need to "fix" data when faced with a person like Bu$h is trying to destroy the planet as fast as he can..Dean.. This is how they justify anything to further thier agenda

[ 01-23-2002: Message edited by: supercrash ]

Quick Reply: Your Tax dollars HARD @ WORK!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.