Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/121595-im-hearing-skater-built-cigarette-will-go-reggies-kilo-record-next-week.html)

OldSchool 02-08-2006 09:32 AM

Re: I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week

Originally Posted by sellsman11
The boat made two passes this morning. Changing skegs right now. I believe they are going to set a new record today.

Sweet!!!

LongShot 02-08-2006 09:38 AM

Re: I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week

Keep us posted! Any photos?

Go Benny!

KiloKat 02-08-2006 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by LongShot
Keep us posted! Any photos?

Go Benny!

I think the boat is being driven and throttled by JT.

Son of a Gun 02-08-2006 09:54 AM

Awesome to hear! :cool:

CMG 02-08-2006 10:11 AM

The boat made two passes this morning. Changing skegs right now. I believe they are going to set a new record today.

do you have any idea what the fastest pass was so far?

Tantrum 02-08-2006 10:22 AM

Im locked on to this thread for the rest of the day.
Please keep the Facts comming. Good luck to all involved and be safe :drink:

Ron P 02-08-2006 10:34 AM

This is what OSO is all about. Live updates from secret speed runs.

Who's next? Will OL pull a run before Miami too? Will Fountain try to kick it up a notch?

Great stuff. Keep it coming.

bobonthis 02-08-2006 10:48 AM

What is the previous record?.....sorry if it has already been answered. Nice try today JT. Glad everyone was safe.

BLee 02-08-2006 10:48 AM

REGGIE IS STILL THE FASTEST MAN IN A V-BOTTOM!!!
The fastest pass today was 172. That speed could not be held for any length of time. JT gave it everything he had. I guess it was just not meant to be.

Damn that's still haulin ass. :eek: :cool:

sellsman11 02-08-2006 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by rastaboatin
What is the previous record?.....sorry if it has already been answered. Nice try today JT. Glad everyone was safe.

Tow way average of 171.883. The fastest pass was 177.350
Makes my azz tight just thinking about it.