Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/121595-im-hearing-skater-built-cigarette-will-go-reggies-kilo-record-next-week.html)

candyman35 02-03-2006 11:36 PM

Re: I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week

It would be nice to see all three boats make good safe runs. I know Reggie is ready for the competition. Sounds like a fun summer. :drink:
Dan

10x 02-04-2006 01:44 AM

Re: I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week

I know what the new Fountain is capable of running. :cool: If the Cig really has 1800's in it, it's gonna need every bit of them to come even close. :D
Like Candyman said.......... it's gonna be a FUN summer. :evilb:

rouxsterre 02-04-2006 02:15 AM

Why wait until the last possible second for the run ? ? ?

Answer: The 'Old Man' will blow it away.
These midnight-hour shenanigans are SUCH a joke.

"Don't do it a WEEK before the show, Reggie will dust us off. Let's wait until an hour before the Show, so he CAN'T make a run. That way, we can hang our cool banners. " . . .

Pathetic.

bojoe2 02-04-2006 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by Marginmn
I can't wait to see that Outerlimits monster. I've heard they have people from MIT and other engineering schools working on the design to improve the airflow.

How long before it's ready?

what I was just up there and the boat is done where is this comming from they are working on other projects.

375stinger 02-04-2006 08:31 AM

ANY MORE INFO ON THIS BAD AZZ CIG? ITS ABOUT TIME CIG SHOWED EVERYONE WHY THEY ARE WORLD CHAMPION RACE TEAM :D .....my only question..WHY ONLY 1800s? :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

Strip Poker 388 02-04-2006 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by JCPERF
I hear that MERCURY does have 1800s in the Cig/Skater and is ready to make history. :cool:

Ok Paul harvey whats the rest of the story :D

Shane 02-04-2006 08:57 AM

Even if CIG designed the bottom, if Skater built it, it really is a SKATER. No? I just got back from the Skater Factory and learned so much! Thanks Peter, Chris and Eric! :cool:

Hauling Trash 02-04-2006 10:29 AM

It sounds like to me that someone going to DIE trying ....... :evilb:

Mike

Roger 1 02-04-2006 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by Hauling Trash
It sounds like to me that someone going to DIE trying ....... :evilb:

Mike

I hope you are wrong but I have a bad feeling about this as well...

Roger 1 02-04-2006 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by rouxsterre
Why wait until the last possible second for the run ? ? ?

Answer: The 'Old Man' will blow it away.
These midnight-hour shenanigans are SUCH a joke.

"Don't do it a WEEK before the show, Reggie will dust us off. Let's wait until an hour before the Show, so he CAN'T make a run. That way, we can hang our cool banners. " . . .

Pathetic.

I agree but if we know about this, I can`t help but think Reggie does as well.

I like the way Reggie did it. ''You are all invited to BRING IT!''
No blind siding, no sucker punches just before the bell. He just called everyone out to run what cha` brung. Maybe next time He should have everybody bring their ''pinks''. :eek:

...And that`s all I have to say about that.