Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week >

I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week

Notices

I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week

Old 02-05-2006, 08:47 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
The earth is made up of something like 70% water. Couldnt they just pick a location without the frickin bridge?
I heard that!!
Old 02-05-2006, 09:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week

Originally Posted by Fanatic
Fountain builds their race boats in house.
There was a time in the mid 90's when Skater laid up their race boats. It is VERY clear when you see the boats that were built at Skater. The lines are CLEARLY of Michigan descent.
Old 02-05-2006, 10:10 AM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by rouxsterre
Why wait until the last possible second for the run ? ? ?

Answer: The 'Old Man' will blow it away.
These midnight-hour shenanigans are SUCH a joke.

"Don't do it a WEEK before the show, Reggie will dust us off. Let's wait until an hour before the Show, so he CAN'T make a run. That way, we can hang our cool banners. " . . .

Pathetic.

Exactly!!.........same chit........different day
Old 02-05-2006, 11:14 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by TeamTaboo
You do know that no boats are aloud through the bridge on plane, It looked like Reggie started rite at the bridge
That day he was on plane
Old 02-05-2006, 11:28 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

looks like a cig hull n a skater deck
Old 02-05-2006, 11:56 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by JCPERF
That day he was on plane
How many times has any of you gone under a bridge on plane? World speed record and your going to worry about a ticket for going under the bridge on plane......come on JC.....I like Mike, Skip, Pete and Reggie. But to bring all the boats to one location were everybody can watch would be the best thing for everybody....the people buying them.
Old 02-05-2006, 01:01 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Shane
There was a time in the mid 90's when Skater laid up their race boats. It is VERY clear when you see the boats that were built at Skater. The lines are CLEARLY of Michigan descent.
There was a time when we fought a civil war, past tense!

Last edited by Fanatic; 02-05-2006 at 10:35 PM.
Old 02-05-2006, 01:03 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by blume
How many times has any of you gone under a bridge on plane? World speed record and your going to worry about a ticket for going under the bridge on plane......come on JC.....I like Mike, Skip, Pete and Reggie. But to bring all the boats to one location were everybody can watch would be the best thing for everybody....the people buying them.
But then there will be other excuses...

I can here it now:

"Reggie knew the waves came from the south at a 26 degree angle at 4:12 so he scheduled his run for that exact time ..."

Last edited by Fanatic; 02-05-2006 at 02:23 PM.
Old 02-05-2006, 01:05 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Fanatic
But then there will be other excuses...

I can here it now:

"Reggie new the waves came from the south at a 26 degree angle at 4:12 so he scheduled his run for that exact time ..."
If you had any clue of what you are talking about.
Old 02-05-2006, 01:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Troutly
You mean to tell me there are people who actually base their buying decision based on the boat who owns the kilo record?? I know I could not care less, but that is just me

You have the kilo record for "Fattys on a Formula" right?

Quick Reply: I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.