Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week >

I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week

Notices

I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week

Old 02-05-2006, 02:22 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default Re: I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week

Originally Posted by JCPERF
If you had any clue of what you are talking about.
Look in the mirror....

Last edited by Fanatic; 02-05-2006 at 02:28 PM.
Old 02-05-2006, 02:53 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Re: I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week

Originally Posted by Fanatic
Look in the mirror....
Your negative opinions arent needed.Take a look at the your posts towards everyone.Sarcastic
Old 02-05-2006, 02:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just guessing here but didnt reggie set the record coming from down river when he set the record?
Old 02-05-2006, 02:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by rush
Just guessing here but didnt reggie set the record coming from down river when he set the record?
Its a combined 2 way average.It is critical to get a good number on the first pass because usually the return pass has boat wake from your first pass coming back at you
Old 02-05-2006, 03:09 PM
Registered

Not to contridict you but, didnt he run fastest from down river 177.359 to ward the train bridge?
Old 02-05-2006, 03:15 PM
Registered

Not to contridict you but, didnt he run fastest from down river 177.359 to ward the train bridge?
Ask Fanatic he knows everything
Old 02-05-2006, 03:21 PM
Registered

Wink Re: I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week

Originally Posted by JCPERF
Ask Fanatic he knows everything
That I agree on.
Old 02-05-2006, 03:30 PM
Registered

That I agree on.
The fact was that Reggie put that boat together last minute like Fiore.Reggie still was nt done with dialing the boat in until the day of the Kilo.He even pushed it up to sunday.The boat reportedly had only gone 135 in testing to feel everything out.It was obvious that he knew it wasnt right from the get go.He worked on the bottom and changed his setup until the day of his record run.It went 166 on the first run.You can say he was feeling the boat out still.It went 177 on the back run and reportedly went over 180 after the traps ended.This info was from what was said from a couple of workers at Fountain.
Old 02-05-2006, 03:32 PM
Registered

By chance do we have any OSO members that work at Fountain, Skater, Cig, or Outerlimits?
Old 02-05-2006, 03:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
By chance do we have any OSO members that work at Fountain, Skater, Cig, or Outerlimits?
I worked at Fountain from time to time

Quick Reply: I'm Hearing the Skater Built Cigarette Will Go for Reggie's KILO Record Next Week

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.