Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Non Stepp Naturally Aspirated!! >

Non Stepp Naturally Aspirated!!

Notices

Non Stepp Naturally Aspirated!!

Old 02-05-2006, 08:30 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Non Stepp Naturally Aspirated!!

i said i would buy ur house and burn it down AFTER yuo called me joe dirt, told me my chevelle will be sitting on blocks forever, and told me i work at wall mart.......
Old 02-05-2006, 08:34 PM
Registered

and after you said my boat wont break 90
Old 02-05-2006, 08:40 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Hey Stinger, good luck with the Revo. I was having a fun discussion with you and agreeing to disagree with you and others. I think your dad's revolution will be cool since only a few have been made (less than 100 I think) and it will be a conversation piece at the dock.

I have said it several times that I do like older non step boats but my main point was that there are many modern day wavecrushers as well that are comparable in my opinion to the old boats. Just think 20 years from now a 46 Rough Rider will be considered old school and the 3,000 lb 40 footers with 5,000 HP will be the new boats to argue about!

Baskin and Robbins makes 31 Flavors since different folks have different tastes, just like boats! Guys don't get so excited about material things that will be long gone in just a few short years............................................. ....
Old 02-05-2006, 08:48 PM
Registered

thank you jupiter, agreed. and i admit i did overreact, just be careful of stepping on toes posting controversial posts in a thread only meant to salute a style of boat that many of us own and have spent much time and work on.
Old 02-05-2006, 08:50 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Steve_H
why so hostile. 375stinger didnt insult you with HIS "opinion"

not to many new technology boats can endure this. theres a seat for every azz but when it comes to rough water ill take old school everytime
These seem to be doing ok?

Last edited by Fanatic; 08-09-2007 at 11:51 PM.
Old 02-05-2006, 08:51 PM
CBR
www.hyperfishing.com
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Saber! New old boat, something for everyone. <gg>
Old 02-05-2006, 08:57 PM
Registered

see, you can have the best of both worlds hardcore offshore deep vee that could even break reggies kilo
Attached Thumbnails Non Stepp Naturally Aspirated!!-other-lil-check.jpg  
Old 02-05-2006, 09:03 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Joe Dirt (aka Stinger) you wonder where I get the Joe Dirt analogy when you are telling how much money your dad has, how you will burn down my house? Did you see the movie or was it PG-13 and you couldn't get in!

OldSchool, You better get the red dragon out of storage, dust off those restrictor plates and live the dream!

Hey GLH that pontoon boat ran right next to you all the way back from Gilbert's last November so I guess it can't be that bad! You couldn't tell what boat I had with my screen name?

Fast, As far as Subaru's are concerned I was just showing Joe Dirt what is waiting to race his hot rod. I have never owned a Jap car and my Audi A8L is fast enough for me.

Fast, As far as a paid member I don't see how that would enter into this forum. If I recall all you members couldn't get on for the past week anyway. You have to wonder when people get irate in posts, most of the time the guy losing the argument has to resort to profanity etc.

I am just stating that the new boats are comparable to the old school stuff like Trick, Fanatic and others are saying.

Thanks for phucking up what could have been a good thread. Five years from now, you'll be wishing that you would have bought an older boat when your boat isn't worth half of what you paid for it.
Old 02-05-2006, 09:17 PM
Banned

Jupiter Sunsation, it doesn't look to me this thread was intended as old school vs new stuff.
Old 02-05-2006, 09:26 PM
Registered

I agree that the new stuff is turn key go boating, but that would cut half the fun out of owning an Offshore rig...working on it, loving it, and proud of it.
Attached Thumbnails Non Stepp Naturally Aspirated!!-old-763.jpg  

Quick Reply: Non Stepp Naturally Aspirated!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.