Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
anybody have a hot foot they wanna sell? >

anybody have a hot foot they wanna sell?

Notices

anybody have a hot foot they wanna sell?

Old 02-07-2006, 10:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is this what you are looking for?

Attached Thumbnails anybody have a hot foot they wanna sell?-1972-cig-20-foot-pedal.bmp  
Old 02-08-2006, 05:37 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: anybody have a hot foot they wanna sell?

air dog that is a front entry cable type im looking for a rear entry on the cable so it will not be seen. thx
Old 02-08-2006, 06:09 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Rat,
Mine is rear entry and has a double pedel which enables you to push down on seperate sides for individual control or together for both. Give me shipping address and I will send it to you so you can see if it works.
Stan
Old 02-08-2006, 06:32 AM
Registered

thx stan, i dont think the twin pedal set will work for me. i dont want to put you out for no reason. this is going in a lil 18 ft single eng donzi. im looking for a single pedal rear entry cable so the cable is out of sight. can one if the pedals be removed to convert it to a single pedal set up? i dont have a lot of room in the foot well either. can you post a pic stan, thx a bunch, rat
Old 02-10-2006, 11:57 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 46 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by ratman
donzjr, yeah the guy with the 20 cig wanted to much coin and it was a small block powered boat to boot so i passed. bought a lil 18 footer to tool around in while a look for a pair of ssm3a's, thx for the info on the 20, ratman
I have a big block boat and didn't quote you a price, so that wasn't me. I don't have a digital camera, so unfortunately I can't send a picture. But it is the aluminum pedal with about a 1" lip facing upward so your foot cn't slip. It mounts from the cable in front. E-mail me. If we agree on a price, I'll ship it. If it's what you want, pay me, if not, just ship it back.

Thanks, Barry

Driver - High's Fuel Your Journey Cigarette Racing Team #598
Old 02-10-2006, 05:08 PM
Banned

Rat, have you already picked up the Donzi?
Old 02-10-2006, 06:40 PM
Registered

cuda, yeah i got it last weekend. im gonna 86 the merc ign with the 4800rpm rev limit and stick in a msd dist with hi6 box and crane coil, gonna go from a 19 pitch to a 22 or 23 and see what it will do without the rev limiter. my dads 76 with vovlo set up and a 350 chevy revved 5800 all day long. it needs a little tlc and im gonna repaint the stripes a candy/pearl red and put the factory donzi usa dolphin decals on it and paint a stripe and inch or so above the water line. should look sweet. it blows the prop out getting on plane nailing it from no wake speed, my dads 1976 18 never cavitated like that, so looking forward to a bigger prop. will post pics as i get some of these things done. rm
Old 02-10-2006, 06:43 PM
Registered

oc barry look at the one in the pic airdog posted at the top of this page, is yours like that? if so its a front entry and i am looking for rear entry, let me know what type yours is, thx, ratman
Old 02-10-2006, 06:56 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Rat,
I have the factory supplied hor foot from my 18 in the garage.. (not for sale, sorry, but I have kept what original stuff I have for down the road) PITA to run in choppy conditions. This isnt a Hornet, its a lot "bouncier"....
Old 03-31-2006, 07:32 AM
Registered

Rat,
Mine is rear entry and has a double pedel which enables you to push down on seperate sides for individual control or together for both. Give me shipping address and I will send it to you so you can see if it works.
Stan

Stan, Ratman is not interested in your throttle, but I might be. Please let me know some details.

Thanks
Shawn

Quick Reply: anybody have a hot foot they wanna sell?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.