Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Help--I've lost touch (and my mind) (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/122082-help-ive-lost-touch-my-mind.html)

Dreaminbig 02-07-2006 11:09 PM

Help--I've lost touch (and my mind)

I know I wanted to get out of college and start making some money. I've become a staff accountant and haven't visited OSO in a long time. So what's been going on? Any new rides/models out there? What's hot and what's not? Or (who? :evilb: ) Any new moose encounters? I know that I'm cheating and could look through all of the posts, but its busy season and I leave when its dark and am home when its dark. Any help to keep me sane would be greatly appreciated. Oh well, you know what they say--

Another day, another boat payment :evilb: (or part of one)

stecz20 02-07-2006 11:17 PM

Re: Help--I've lost touch (and my mind)

3 Attachment(s)
well lets see... fake rolex, then sbrt, then e dock, then people hate sbrt, e dock turns out to be a bunch of cross dressers, then big scotty, then rob and fred, then rob and fred kiss and make up, then dc, then jc gets poofed then he comes back.. oh yeah fountain and ol go back and forth with the kilo, then cig kills then both, but its not their boat... oh yeah jj from speedwake bought oso on e bay... hows that...... :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

stecz20 02-07-2006 11:22 PM

3 Attachment(s)
few pics to help you out....

candyman35 02-07-2006 11:24 PM

That sums it up real good! :D

stecz20 02-07-2006 11:27 PM

oh yeah, all the racers want to put cement shoes on sharky..... :evilb: :evilb:

JS232 02-08-2006 06:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Don't forget that one :D

jayboat 02-08-2006 07:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)
and the new race team...

GLH 02-08-2006 07:16 AM

Originally Posted by Dreaminbig
So what's been going on?

Depending how long you were gone...

You missed the technological and social advancement of Western society as a whole by endorsing individual freedoms and free enterprise.

You also missed the further malicious indoctrination of most of the middle-east population by sudo Religious/Tyrannical leaders who oppress and keep ignorant the individuals under their tyrannical controls. This in order not to have to justify the fact that they're teachings and methods have kept them in the middle-ages at best regarding personal freedom and emancipation while the rest of the world is blistering away...

And, you missed a few nice racks posted in the uncensored section.

Glad to help.

BLee 02-08-2006 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by GLH
Depending how long you were gone...

You missed the technological and social advancement of Western society as a whole by endorsing individual freedoms and free enterprise.

You also missed the further malicious indoctrination of most of the middle-east population by sudo Religious/Tyrannical leaders who oppress and keep ignorant the individuals under their tyrannical controls. This in order not to have to justify the fact that they're teachings and methods have kept them in the middle-ages at best regarding personal freedom and emancipation while the rest of the world is blistering away...

And, you missed a few nice racks posted in the uncensored section.

Glad to help.

That's an instant classic. :drink: :drink:

SpeedGirl 02-08-2006 07:36 AM

what would we do without GLH :evilb: :D