If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Miami show Parking

I go to the auto show at the convention center every year and went to the boat show last year and can usually get a spot in the convention center garage. Don't show up with a dually or anything big, spaces are tight. The Delano hotel(cool bar in lobby) is 3 blocks east of the garage.
    Last year I arrived at Delano with valets on overdrive, drove 3 blks to garage and left car there for the weekend. South Beach is tight everywhere but once you find a spot, take it and grab a cab to get around. Tri-rail would suck to get to Miami from Weston. You need to get 6-7 miles east which means bus transfers etc. Take I-95 to 195 or 395 east and it dumps out right near covention center.

Remember all the good looking streetwalkers are cops! NFL player got nailed in Coconut Grove the night before the Superbowl a couple of years ago. Would expect a similar sting on big weekend like this.

Forum Regulator VIP Member Sydwayz's Avatar
    My Boats:
    37' Active Thunder AVH; 17' Speedliner Cat OB

Re: Miami show Parking

I'd still rather take the rail to make the trip south and north, rather than risk the parking lots on I-95. Just make sure you don't get stranded; as I don't know what hours they run.
    Last edited by Sydwayz; 02-09-2006 at 12:03 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12