If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Boats:
    SML VA

Re: Raylar's New Ho725

very cool!

My Boats:
    1990 42' cigarette revolution tri 850, 1984 18' checkmate 235 evinrude
    louisville, kentucky

well hiant that perty are those bad azz stacks uscg approved?

San Diego, California

Wink Re: Raylar's New Ho725

The fuel injection stack system is our own design, complete with integral fuel rails and vacumn map and idle system that works off and electronic idle contol with an integral throttle [position sensor. Guess its the first one of its kind in the world to date. This motor runs a CNC big valve version of our 496 Gen 7 aluminum head that flows some incredible air. The engine runs on 89 octane fuel and idles at 650 rpms. It comes complete with stainless headers, all accessories including closed cooling and oversize coolers and filters and we use the MEFI 4b computer with our program and complete harness. Just bolt on a stout drive and go! Motor will retail for about 36K with all the above including the Bling!
    Those are our new billet pulleys we now have for the 496 Merc and Volvo motors. They are absolutly beautiful precision parts with steel hubs and flush stainless bolts. Made by little old company right here in South Carolina-Made in Good Ol USA! At $686.00 per set of eight they are also an awesome value kit. Yes the stacks have a complete flame arrestor thats billet, one unit on top of each row of four stacks per side. I just wanted to make sure the brochure shot had the stacks. They are turned from solid billet and they look so cool!! Not a bad price either when you consider what other 725HP motors cost! Look out Ilmor and Mercury. "Who are those guys anyway!"

Ray @ Raylar

VIP Member VIP Member DirtyMoney's Avatar
    My Boats:
    368 Skater, 33 Scarab AVS, Fountain 48EC Yanmar/Arneson
    Murrayville, GA

Raylar can you PM me with OEM pricing?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12