Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Mercury Racing in Miami (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/122327-mercury-racing-miami.html)

Ron P 02-11-2006 11:59 AM

Mercury Racing in Miami

Mercury Racing has a few tricks up their sleeve. On Wed of this coming week, they will premier a new web site. www.mercuryracing.com. It should go live on Wed morning.

They are also unveiling a new "Propulsion System". That's all they would say. This one has been kept under wraps.

I'm putting my money on a new drive that will fit between the bravo and number six.

Anyone else wanna take a guess?????????

It should make for a great show!

Superbabi 02-11-2006 12:02 PM

Re: Mercury Racing in Miami

What about the 600sci upgrade Ron ??????

Ron P 02-11-2006 12:05 PM

Hey Gary, Do you mean a new engine with more power? Anything is possible.

I wouldn't be surprised if they bumped up the 600 to 700 and mated it to a new drive.

The point is - I don't have a clue - they wouldn't say a word so I'm guessing. But I know something new and exciting is about to be debuted.

Spine Tingler 02-11-2006 12:12 PM

They have a great setup coming to Miami. They have been testing for the last few days. It sounds like they will be testing for a few more days then debut at the show! This is worth the wait!!!

Superbabi 02-11-2006 12:15 PM

Ron thats what I was thinking, the 600 sci with the new boost to go along with the new drive.

docmanrich37 02-11-2006 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by Ron P
Mercury Racing has a few tricks up their sleeve. On Wed of this coming week, they will premier a new web site. www.mercuryracing.com. It should go live on Wed morning.

They are also unveiling a new "Propulsion System". That's all they would say. This one has been kept under wraps.

I'm putting my money on a new drive that will fit between the bravo and number six.

Anyone else wanna take a guess?????????

It should make for a great show!

I'm thinking and hoping its the mini #6. :D

Spine Tingler 02-11-2006 12:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
FInd this boat and you'll see exactly what it is. Oh, BTW, the paint has changed slightly.

BRUCE SEROFF 02-11-2006 12:27 PM

How bout the mini ssm#6?

Little Tommy 02-11-2006 12:45 PM

new 7oo efi blower motor and drive trust me on this one!

Superbabi 02-11-2006 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by Little Tommy
new 7oo efi blower motor and drive trust me on this one!

New motor ?? Or upgraded 600 ??