Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Premier Day Miami Show tickets (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/122330-premier-day-miami-show-tickets.html)

Chris288 02-13-2006 11:39 AM

Re: Premier Day Miami Show tickets

Originally Posted by CMG
Bigyellow I'll buy her a ticket if she drops her hands :D

I'll chip in too !! :D

Cash Bar 02-13-2006 12:30 PM

I say give 'em to BradH. He needs 'em more than most.

Plus, he only needs 2 and I need 1.................. :D

bobonthis 02-13-2006 12:36 PM

Wow, that was good thinking ApachePete....I have 4 press passes that get you anywhere all days of the boat show that I am not using now...I should have been more creative :D

ApachePete 02-13-2006 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by rastaboatin
Wow, that was good thinking ApachePete....I have 4 press passes that get you anywhere all days of the boat show that I am not using now...I should have been more creative :D

So, offer 'em up!
:D :D

BradH 02-13-2006 12:54 PM

Actually all 3 would be best...found out another friend of mine from NO just got down here.

How would this work anyway...pick 'em up a will call or what?

sy goldberg 02-13-2006 12:56 PM

GIVE THEM TO THE COLLEGE KID ! I was just kidding. I would also request that anyone seeing boatless BAJABOB 38 riding his motorcycle and approaching him from behind not comment on the quality and size of his saddlebags.I must inform everyone that they are not saddlebags but in reality is his ass flapping in the breeze.

ApachePete 02-13-2006 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by BradH
Actually all 3 would be best...found out another friend of mine from NO just got down here.

How would this work anyway...pick 'em up a will call or what?

I will Fax them to the lucky winner. They have bar-codes that will be read by a scanner at the Show.

The computer accepts one scan per code, to prevent multiple uses of the same ticket.

Just like they do at concerts when you buy on-line.

If you don't have access to a Fax, you're probably not ready for the MIAMI BOAT SHOW, young fella! :D :D :D :D :D

C_Spray 02-13-2006 06:45 PM

OK - Reason #2:

I have access to a fax (At least until 3:00 PM Tuesday).

And I was wrong about knowing Old School - I was confusing him with, um.... someone else. Never met the guy - must have been some other looney dancing while he was sitting down.

BradH 02-13-2006 07:58 PM

Fax is no problem...

CMG 02-13-2006 08:10 PM

all right - enoughs enough. I'll fax you one thousand dollars and you fax me the tickets :cool: