Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Any empty seats on the Miami Show Poker Run ? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/122412-any-empty-seats-miami-show-poker-run.html)

Cash Bar 02-12-2006 09:01 PM

Any empty seats on the Miami Show Poker Run ?

I guess I may be SOL.

The TWO boats we were taking to Islamorada both have mechanical issues and probably won't be ready. We were leaving on the Friday run. Back whenever.

I have a guest(yes, she's hot) who has never been on a fast boat thru the keys. She is a big adrenaline junkie and was REALLY looking forward to that weeknds fun. :(

If you are going, and have two seats, I got gas and beverage money. Please PM with details.

Thanks.

DollaBill 02-13-2006 08:53 AM

Re: Any empty seats on the Miami Show Poker Run ?

Greg. Just got your msg from last nite. Call you today with a poss. solution.

dreamer 02-13-2006 08:56 AM

hey guys i thought i was w.u!!!!

**** i got a hottie w/ me too

Cash Bar 02-13-2006 12:33 PM

Dreamer, your partner is cool, but calling him a hottie is stretching a little...........unless you lean that way baller....................... :rolleyes: :evilb:

BLee 02-13-2006 12:58 PM

You're chitting me! I wish I could help but I'm not taking the Gun as you know. Can't be a super long drive. You could get a boat ride or something when you get there.

dreamer 02-13-2006 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
You're chitting me! I wish I could help but I'm not taking the Gun as you know. Can't be a super long drive. You could get a boat ride or something when you get there.

ok ill take the gun

DollaBill 02-13-2006 01:08 PM

Brandon- aren't you and Parnell taking a cat??

BLee 02-13-2006 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by buyafountain.com
Brandon- aren't you and Parnell taking a cat??

Yes, two Skaters. Both are full from what the captian has said or maybe we could help out.

otis311 02-13-2006 01:51 PM

Greg, Im working on getting my deal done and getting the boat to Florida before the run. Ive got room for you two if ... and I do me If , the boat gets to Florida in time. otherwise, Im going to be hitching a ride myself

Wild 02-13-2006 07:54 PM

I may be a possible ride as well, have to check on some jobs first and make sure i can get away

Cash and dreamer, i will let you know ASAP

Wild