Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   HELP !! No speed limit on NH lakes (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/122661-help-no-speed-limit-nh-lakes.html)

snielsen 03-07-2006 09:24 PM

Re: HELP !! No speed limit on NH lakes

I'm glad i don't live in NH.........you guys have a f@*ked up situation going on. In IL its balls to the wall! Any of you consider moving? I'll make you a deal, you move and il show you around the Chain-o-Lakes or Lake Mich. come on we can use more boaters and oso members out here. let those Sissy's have there lake. if theres no boats theres no business. then they will wonder

WHAT HAPPENED!!

:evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

woody1 03-07-2006 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by snielsen
I'm glad i don't live in NH.........you guys have a f@*ked up situation going on. In IL its balls to the wall! Any of you consider moving? I'll make you a deal, you move and il show you around the Chain-o-Lakes or Lake Mich. come on we can use more boaters and oso members out here. let those Sissy's have there lake. if theres no boats theres no business. then they will wonder

WHAT HAPPENED!!

The chain has plenty of idiots as is on the weekends, clear some of those people out and bring some other respectful boaters in. :drink:

Pantera1 03-07-2006 09:31 PM

Nope ..I love this lake , its home
I just dont like the (for lack of a better term) people who think they own it !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

LostinBoston 03-07-2006 10:17 PM

Its funny to see them complain about not being able to swim more then 150 ft. I grew up on an inlet/river in NJ. if i swam more then 50 ft from the docks i would expect to get run over. although it was about 400 ft wide it was still a no wake zone.

Shah Mat 03-08-2006 04:26 AM

Originally Posted by snielsen

WHAT HAPPENED!!

Problem with that is.....If they get one lake...... It's just a matter of time before they get them all. We have a similar situation going on here on SML in VA.

snielsen 03-08-2006 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by woody1
The chain has plenty of idiots as is on the weekends, clear some of those people out and bring some other respectful boaters in. :drink:

thats an understatement! :eek:

birdog 03-08-2006 01:19 PM

It is interesting that these "Safety at all costs" guys are crying about the
swimming rules proposed.

snielsen 03-08-2006 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by birdog
It is interesting that these "Safety at all costs" guys are crying about the
swimming rules proposed.

THEY SHOULD INVEST IN A POOL!

ktron 03-08-2006 03:39 PM

I got the same email from Martha Fuller Clark as well saying that she is in favor of HB162.

snielsen 03-08-2006 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Shah Mat
Problem with that is.....If they get one lake...... It's just a matter of time before they get them all. We have a similar situation going on here on SML in VA.

it happened in WIS a long time ago. Were still all good! :D