Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Holy ****! What a weekend (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/123042-holy-%2A%2A%2A%2A-what-weekend.html)

DollaBill 02-20-2006 09:15 PM

Holy ****! What a weekend

It was great seeing everyone at the Miami show. It's never a bad weekend.

Best part is that on top of having a great time with the rest of you mentally challenged folks, I had one heII of a show - 7 new Fountains sold!!!! Looks like the sunday boating group will be growing here in south fl.

BTW - I can't be held responsible for anything I did. Steve must have put something in the water I was drinking :)

UNSANE 02-20-2006 09:18 PM

Re: Holy ****! What a weekend

Dude you are cool as hell, when I get my 29, I'll have to find time to drag it down and hang with you and Cash Bar again!

DollaBill 02-20-2006 09:22 PM

anytime dude.

RedDog382 02-20-2006 09:28 PM

Bill,

You are making me regret having to come back to 8* weather and WORK! :mad:

Sunrise Girl 02-20-2006 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by buyafountain.com
It was great seeing everyone at the Miami show. It's never a bad weekend.

BTW - I can't be held responsible for anything I did. Steve must have put something in the water I was drinking :)

Ditto! :drink: It was great to see old friends and make new ones!

Bill & Steve~
Thanks for making the trip so much fun and for making sure I got back home in one piece! ;)

Donz Jr~
It was so good to finally meet you! You're like a big ol' teddy bear! I hope to see you at some of the races! :D

dreamer 02-20-2006 09:36 PM

3 more days... bill get your spare liver out of the freezer :evilb:

and tell cashbar he may have to donate a portion of his :eek: ( you no its mint)

sy goldberg 02-20-2006 09:55 PM

:evilb: :evilb: HEY BILL ! I think you owe me big time,a certain blond lady complained to me that you stood her up but I made everything right.I told her that you met a younger women with more money. :evilb:

thedonz 02-20-2006 10:02 PM

yup it was freaken nuts this weekend. i'm surprised there's no pics posted thank god. But this is how we party every single weekend. Mrs. Wigginout it was awsome meeting you as well and by the way Y O U R H O T :evilb: :D why cann't i be 15 years older :rolleyes:

jr mike

Cash Bar 02-20-2006 10:08 PM

Oh, the pictures!!!

They will come....................and all will see............why the sober guy holds the camera..........(that's me!!)................. :eek: :evilb:

thedonz 02-20-2006 10:20 PM

I didn't know steve was such a good pole dancer.......... :drink: