Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Who?When?and how fast? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/123044-who-when-how-fast.html)

SHARKEY-IMAGES 02-22-2006 08:01 PM

Re: Who?When?and how fast?

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by KLAATU
HI TIM ! :D

(hopefully ALL will be standing,ALIVE and well after the next few attempts )

I was actually referring to the racing circuit and who will be standing at the top of the podium... :drink:
The recent OL hull design 46 Limited has proven to be a break through in efficiency compared to the other designs.
They have been doing their homework...
And yes, they take safety very seriously with a fully enclosed capsule surrounding it's crew from all sides with carbon fiber reinforcement...
Glad to see you're back! :drink:

WeaponX 02-22-2006 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by KiloKat
You are wrong - Callan has never set an official kilo record. Little doubt that they could - but they have not. Not sure where you're going with the Shoot-Out comments but the results speak for themselves and I am quite pleased with only a 16mph difference this year (185 vs 201) between my 3,000hp piston powered cat versus their 6,000hp turbine powered cat. Look forward to seeing both teams competing with 6,000hp turbine cats though! :drink:

I'll put a LARGE sum of money on Dave ,Johnny, and the MTI. :evilb: :D

OU Want Some?!! 02-22-2006 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by 3600cat
I'll put a LARGE sum of money on Dave ,Johnny, and the MTI. :evilb: :D

I'm next in line!!

WeaponX 02-22-2006 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by OU Want Some
I'm next in line!!

I think that's what they call money in the bank. :D

bobonthis 02-22-2006 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by OU Want Some
I'm next in line!!

Double his... :D

HotPursuit 02-22-2006 10:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by ANDREW REALTOR
Settle down with that killed stuff Richard AKA dick let them compete be safe you sound like a jinx or mr negative person :mad:

Enough Said. Everyone would always make stupid comments
like that.Even in front of my wife and kids.200 don't sound so
bad strapped in a 46 footer. Hell I have been 160 plus in a 30' open cockpit Shadow Cat.I find it much more dangerous driving on the interstate!!

Mac 02-22-2006 10:15 PM

Settle down with that killed stuff Richard AKA dick let them compete be safe you sound like a jinx or mr negative person :mad:

I by no way want to jinx anyone dumbass, several of these guys involved i consider friends, I am not a negitive person either just want everyone to be safe. Do you really think these Vee numbers arent on the edge?

LostinBoston 02-22-2006 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by BigDadys93x
Now maybe Im wrong here but didnt Callan marine set a cat turbine record a couple years ago? Or did you not metion it because he doesnt drink your kind of beer and the fact that he smoked you 2 years in a row at the shootout? (would have been 3 but the people at anheuser busch saw fit to let miss bud run after Bacardi Silver couldnt beat them)

Im sorry Dave I love your boats and think its amazing what you guys do I just like stirring the pot a little.

the shootout is not an official record.
I dont think there was any love lost after the shootout either. The next few years shoudl be a great time for both teams and their boat(s)

offshoredrillin 02-23-2006 06:04 AM

like you have room to talk:rolleyes:...Rare Breed has done more for fast and safe boating in a summer than you in your life. Do some research on the person before your cakehole opens next time.

rush 02-23-2006 07:02 AM

He stirs chit every chance he gets, just ask him.