Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Possible Relocation To Myrtle Beach Area (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/123096-possible-relocation-myrtle-beach-area.html)

beachbob 02-22-2006 07:47 AM

Re: Possible Relocation To Myrtle Beach Area

Originally Posted by ash72201
plumber sounds like your doing good there thats great, we are just looking at homes thereto see what they cost and as far as work there i dot think ill have any problem finding a job,
beachbob thank you for the offer and if you are there when we are ill take u up on lunch on the water . let u know the dates.
buyafountian im sorry to hear that can u exsplain why?

If you need anyone to email you some Homes for sale. Listings. PM me with some parameters and I'll send you a bunch in different areas so you can get an Idea on cost.

plumbers crack 02-22-2006 11:35 AM

Beachbob,I would love to drive up if you have the time when ash comes we could kill two birds with one stone.Should I bring my Boat?Always lookin for a deal on land,houses ect.

beachbob 02-22-2006 01:45 PM

Give me some dates and I can hook you all up with a Oceanfront Condo to stay in for free. Me and my father have a realestate company here in Myrtle Beach and Las Vegas.
Buyafountain do you own the 3500sqft bldg. on rte 17 in Surfside?(nevermind diffrent Bill lives in Ft. lauderdale and has a fountain lol) I got my boat at buyafountains place I'm sure you all could keep yours thier too.(maybe) What do you say buyafountain OSO discount? :drink:

TomFTM 02-22-2006 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by plumbers crack
Beachbob,I would love to drive up if you have the time when ash comes we could kill two birds with one stone.Should I bring my Boat?Always lookin for a deal on land,houses ect.

Hey Brian , I'll be in Myrtle Beach the 4-7 of April chasing the little white ball around. I could blow off a day of golf to go out boating...Tom :cool:

bobonthis 02-22-2006 03:26 PM

What is the weather like in Myrtle Beach right now? I might be driving there tomorrow. I have been offered to move a friend down there and we are suppose to leave tomorrow and would be there until Sunday. I would do it if the weather is nice. :D

Tantrum 02-22-2006 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by ash72201
i take it u are a plumber that is what i do and hvac here there is alot of work down that way.

Who are you kidding, you have more work up here than you know what to do with :D
Your just moving for a longer boating season....I know :drink:

Good Luck with whatever you decide to do. My best to Austen and Kelly. :bunny:

beachbob 02-22-2006 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by rastaboatin
What is the weather like in Myrtle Beach right now? I might be driving there tomorrow. I have been offered to move a friend down there and we are suppose to leave tomorrow and would be there until Sunday. I would do it if the weather is nice. :D

Raining right now. 60% chance rain thursday. :mad: Friday should be nice. 60s . Chance of rain Saturday. The Weather man sucks though!! :blaster: If I am here I'll go out but wont know till the last minute. Might have to go to Vegas Fri. still not sure.

plumbers crack 02-22-2006 05:09 PM

Tom F, Ohh my god your playin golf!!! Well I got first dibs on the outerlimits!! You are startin to scare me,1st eggbeaters on the motion,and now Golf.I dont know sounds like midlife crisis to me,next youll want to move down here with us rednecks.I will keep in touch on the dates. Peace.

Gary C 02-22-2006 06:18 PM

I'll be moving there this summer. I'm waiting till school is out up here. I'll be going down in 2 months for my pre dry wall inspection. I'm having a house built in Carolina Forest. I can't wait to get out of NY :)

plumbers crack 02-22-2006 06:41 PM

Gary,where you from? where is the forest?Myrtle beach?