Possible Relocation To Myrtle Beach Area >

Possible Relocation To Myrtle Beach Area

Notices

Possible Relocation To Myrtle Beach Area

Old 02-22-2006, 07:15 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Possible Relocation To Myrtle Beach Area

All of you newcomers to the Palmetto State need to plan a weekend at Lake Murray this summer!
Old 02-22-2006, 07:49 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

C'mon down !
Old 02-23-2006, 03:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

tantrum good to hear from you hope all is well, of course i want a longer boating season, but dont want to work seven days a week to do it any more im not getting any younger lol....... i havent stopped since october oh sorry took two days off for knee surgery. you must be busy with the baby? have to come down soon or have you over for dinner. thank you beachbob for the offer ill be there between the 16 - 20 of march but if im having fun will stay longer lol.....plumber bring the boat im jonesen lol....hope to see you guys there.
Old 02-23-2006, 06:50 AM
Registered

This is the property.http://www.bestwesternsouthcarolina....pertyKey=41081
It will be a 2 room suite on the top floor. Awesome Views. I will block out the dates for you(our units are in a rental program so I just need to call them so they don't rent them). Email me your info (name, address, phonenumber) [email protected] and I'll give you a call to confirm. I will be here on those dates so will pick a day to go out maybe take a run to Murrels Inlet if the Seas are willing. Who else can come? (would be fun to have a little fleet of OSO take the run)
Old 02-23-2006, 08:24 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

beachbob - what boat do you have? You keep it at my marina? Thanks for the business! Let me know when you're in Lauderdale.

And, of course there is a special program for OSO'rs!!
Old 02-23-2006, 09:31 AM
Registered

Received 107 Likes on 60 Posts

Plumbers crack,
I'm from Center Moriches. I talked to you at one of the Claudios runs about heading south. You did it before me. Carolina Forest is in Myrtle Beach. It's west of the intercoastal on 501. I finally got the guts to make the change. I have a few other friends who are making the move too. We are all going to be living in Carolina Forest. I have 2 other friends who are moving to Willmington NC this summer and another one moving to New Bern NC. So, there is a mass exodus leaving Long Island this summer Don't worry all you people from down there, we will leave our northern ways up here! I'm looking forward to slowing down some Lake Murray sounds like a plan to me!
Old 02-23-2006, 03:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by buyafountain.com
beachbob - what boat do you have? You keep it at my marina? Thanks for the business! Let me know when you're in Lauderdale.

And, of course there is a special program for OSO'rs!!
32 Sunsation SS its at Silver Coast. Did I hear Discount Plan on taking a trip down soon I'll post. Gary C I am in Berkshire forest (centex) where are you building at?

Last edited by beachbob; 02-23-2006 at 03:17 PM.
Old 02-23-2006, 03:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by rastaboatin
What is the weather like in Myrtle Beach right now? I might be driving there tomorrow. I have been offered to move a friend down there and we are suppose to leave tomorrow and would be there until Sunday. I would do it if the weather is nice.
Did you come down? I am going out in the morning?
Old 02-23-2006, 04:20 PM
Registered

beachbob looks and sounds awesome i dont mind paying for the room. but i truly appreciate it. send you all info to your email. i would bring down my boat but this is a short trip. buyafountian let me know where your marina is, if i do move down there i ll need a place to put it its a 358 sonic 2005 heres a pic. do u have room for one more performance boat down there?
Attached Thumbnails Possible Relocation To Myrtle Beach Area-358-small.jpg  
Old 02-23-2006, 04:25 PM
Registered

Talking Re: Possible Relocation To Myrtle Beach Area

Gary,Sounds good!! It takes a big pair to pack up and leave a place you have lived in your whole life.The first time I came down I saw the huge freakin potential.So far I have not been disapointed.It definately is different,but the area is full of transplants.I really would like to head up to myrtle beach.Beachbob thanks for the info I will be going to sarasota poker run,ft myers,and jacksonville.Maybe I can squeeze in a visit.Lets try and oso it.Fred from Trick might be a canidate.

Quick Reply: Possible Relocation To Myrtle Beach Area

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.