Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   SBRT V-bottoms are now officially PHUCKED in Oklahoma. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/123279-sbrt-v-bottoms-now-officially-phucked-oklahoma.html)

offshoredrillin 02-25-2006 05:43 PM

Re: SBRT V-bottoms are now officially PHUCKED in Oklahma.

Originally Posted by OU Want Some
Is there stuff out there for the ZO6 already? The Gemballa needs some help also.

yessir, my shop in Vegas is the design studio, we had the Zo6 paint protection kit as soon as it hit. stinks to see all the nice cars with chipped up front ends. If I flew out there would be at least 7 to do, if Sean drove up as well with his DB9.

OU Want Some?!! 02-25-2006 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
yessir, my shop in Vegas is the design studio, we had the Zo6 paint protection kit as soon as it hit. stinks to see all the nice cars with chipped up front ends. If I flew out there would be at least 7 to do, if Sean drove up as well with his DB9.

I'd have the ZO6 and Porsche, getting rid of the Viper after today. 42mti and Romo have new 'vettes as well. I'm sure if we shook the bushes we could find even more, but that's a pretty good start.

Sean H 02-25-2006 05:52 PM

i need to buy you a map, oklahoma is south, not up.... :D :drink:

OU Want Some?!! 02-25-2006 06:06 PM

forgot about Masher (sorry), we could get him to come up, Rare Breed just got an E-55, he'd be down also.

OU Want Some?!! 02-25-2006 06:08 PM

does sean's car run? :D

Sean H 02-25-2006 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by OU Want Some
does sean's car run? :D

yes it does (very well actually... :D ) :drink:

is it just me or does your avatar change colors every post? :drink:

WeaponX 02-25-2006 06:16 PM

Sean's car is actually a 240 SX with a body kit. :D

OU Want Some?!! 02-25-2006 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by 3600cat
Sean's car is actually a 240 SX with a body kit. :D

that's what I thought... :D

yeah big daddy, here's one for you! :evilb:

Zudnic 02-25-2006 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by Titan
Cool. Sit down one night and watch Goodfella's...

I did'nt get the end joke about getting egg noodles and ketchup until I moved out west!!! What they serve here aint Italian food.... :eek:

The real Henry Hill lived until recently in the same county as me. He was arrested on DUI and domestic violence, did interview in the local paper and moved!!! :drink:

ratman 02-25-2006 06:42 PM

Looks like you boys are gettin' ready to play 2 in the pink 1 in the stink!
no pink there, so three in the stink it is :eek: :evilb: