Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Floating Reporter-2/26/05-Miami Boat Show Poker Run & Shooters Hot Bod Contest (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/123496-floating-reporter-2-26-05-miami-boat-show-poker-run-shooters-hot-bod-contest.html)

cuda 02-28-2006 06:08 PM

Re: Floating Reporter-2/26/05-Miami Boat Show Poker Run & Shooters Hot Bod Contest

So, how far was the run? I was under the impression it went to Key West.

Great pics!

bcschoe 02-28-2006 06:19 PM

Re: Floating Reporter-2/26/05-Miami Boat Show Poker Run & Shooters Hot Bod Contest

Originally Posted by Lucky Strike Jr
Bschoe "Brad." Thank you for being the tour guide on the way back to Miami :cool:

My pleasure, sorry I left you in Coconut Grove but I was wet enough...and it was cold..

You know, when it was all over it turned out to be one hell of a Boat Show/Poker Run, run on week of fun... I owe a big thanks to Otis/Bob and Billy AKA Ron J. for twisting my arm to go. It was worth every minute. I met a great bunch of FPC and OSO people. Steve and Stu put on a great party....Thanks Guys.

lucky strike 02-28-2006 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by bcschoe
My pleasure, sorry I left you in Coconut Grove but I was wet enough...and it was cold..

We left the boat at Montys & went back to Vince's house, dried off had a drink & went back to the boat. Went out the cut an zipped north to shooters after the rain was gone. Thanks Brad for leading us back to Miami. You are the MAN !
Thanks also for the gas cap. I owe you BIG time !

LS Steve

DENNYB 02-28-2006 08:50 PM

This is one outstanding thread !! One of the best to be shared with all members.Standing O !!

epeek 02-28-2006 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by TRICK
The Cigarette with burgandy sides is sweet. The thing oozes class.

I agree!!! Nice rig.

BulletProof 02-28-2006 09:32 PM

WE had a great time in Islamorada! Nice seeing old friends and making some new ones! LS thanks for gettin that pic, had a head gasket cut loose shortly after we started out with yall so i headed back and just loaded up there, i was really looking forward to running back w/ yall. Did you keep Dueces Wild in check?

epeek 02-28-2006 09:53 PM

I heard John Elway and some other of the NFL finest
were there with their new rigs.

dreamer 02-28-2006 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by epeek
I heard John Elway and some other of the NFL finest
were there with their new rigs.

as forest gump said...

thats ALL im gonna say about that :evilb:

Son of a Gun 02-28-2006 10:23 PM

Great pics everyone, really makes me miss Summer. Looks like a good time was had. :drink:

Jassman 03-01-2006 05:14 AM

LS you out did yourself again. Great pics, makes you feel somewhat like you were there. Thanks again. :cool: