Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   The BIG Question. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/123552-big-question.html)

LEOPAJM 02-27-2006 02:20 PM

Re: The BIG Question.

Originally Posted by SKRAMER
Welcome to go fast boating. :evilb:

No **** ..... Kinda Stupid ain't it !??!??!??!?!?! :rolleyes:

pm203 02-27-2006 02:22 PM

Gun by several.

SKRAMER 02-27-2006 02:48 PM

The topgun has 502 efi mags 415hp. I hope I didn't make everyone think they where 500hps.

dreamer 02-27-2006 03:02 PM

gun will see 66... my buddys 99 w/ 500s did 69-72

Tantrum 02-27-2006 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by SKRAMER
The topgun has 502 efi mags 415hp. I hope I didn't make everyone think they where 500hps.

Thats what I figured.
502's @ 415 on bravos
454's @ 440 on TRS's

:cool:

RHC 02-27-2006 03:28 PM

It don't matter,, neither one will reach top speed before they get to the Chagrin River, then they will have to stop at the deck for a pop and they can argue who was first!!!! and if your lucky , the loser will buy you one ! :drink: :drink:

RHC

mkramer 02-27-2006 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by RHC
It don't matter,, neither one will reach top speed before they get to the Chagrin River, then they will have to stop at the deck for a pop and they can argue who was first!!!! and if your lucky , the loser will buy you one ! :drink: :drink:

RHC

I think the deck will be the first stop, first pops on me!!! :drink: :drink:

Although, the cafe is the fastest...which means he'll be there first.....He's buyin!!!!! :evilb:

see ya there :D

ratman 02-27-2006 03:33 PM

skramer, when did your bro buy top priority? nice boat it was for sale a good while i passed cuz of the trs. i think the gun will be a few miles per hour faster but top priority will be cooler

SKRAMER 02-27-2006 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by ratman
skramer, when did your bro buy top priority? nice boat it was for sale a good while i passed cuz of the trs. i think the gun will be a few miles per hour faster but top priority will be cooler

Hey ratman my brother has had her for like 5 years. She is still for sale if anyone is looking. His boat is the reason I feel in love with Cigarettes. What a wave crusher.

SKRAMER 02-27-2006 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by RHC

RHC

Hey Roger why not bring the apache up for the spring launching.Then you'll beat us all to the deck. You now what that means. Your buying. Maybe Leopajm will have the 41 back by then and he can buy. I like this concept. :evilb: