Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Fountain Powerboat touts its backlog of orders (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/123645-fountain-powerboat-touts-its-backlog-orders.html)

44MTI 02-28-2006 03:14 PM

Re: Fountain Powerboat touts its backlog of orders

Very inpressive numbers, and I thought the crowd at the show was a little off from yrs past. :D

Semper Fi 02-28-2006 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by sono***un
I give this topic 10 more minutes before some rediculous Fountain fan comes in here saying some chit about how fantastic Fountain is and how superior they are (one member comes to mind :rolleyes:) and makes more of a fool of themselves than they already have.

I am not taking sides here, but everybody does it, the Cigarette, Outerlimits, Skater guys, etc......
It amazes me how some guys act like little b*tches when somebody else has a comment or a different opinion about another manufacturer.
I am not a Fountain fan either, but you can't argue with Fountains sales in the Miami show or his records.

Sean H 02-28-2006 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by 42MTI
Very inpressive numbers, and I thought the crowd at the show was a little off from yrs past. :D

i heard it was a good show for the jewelers too... :drink:

Son of a Gun 02-28-2006 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Semper Fi
I am not taking sides here, but everybody does it, the Cigarette, Outerlimits, Skater guys, etc......
It amazes me how some guys act like little b*tches when somebody else has a comment or a different opinion about another manufacturer.
I am not a Fountain fan either, but you can't argue with Fountains sales in the Miami show or his records.

Oh I'm not either, some people just tend to ruin threads and stuff with useless stuff like I was talking about.

thedonz 02-28-2006 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
Yep, Buyadrink.com got in on some of that action! :drink:

he called me yesterday and he was sick like a dog i wonder why :rolleyes: he still recovering from 2 weeks ago
Billy getting old :drink:

jr mike

Craney 02-28-2006 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by sono***un
I give this topic 10 more minutes before some rediculous Fountain fan comes in here saying some chit about how fantastic Fountain is and how superior they are (one member comes to mind :rolleyes:) and makes more of a fool of themselves than they already have.

That being said, those are very impressive numbers. It's great to see any company in this industry put numbers up like that, it just shows the sport is growing. Any company that can put up big numbers these days should be proud.

Your so right.They say if you dont no what your talking about talk loud.

Hauling Trash 02-28-2006 04:38 PM

Way to go FOUNTAIN

Jassman 02-28-2006 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Semper Fi

Im glad you didnt say the Nortech guys. They are so easy going, mild mannered, and sensible. :D

ThoroughHustler 02-28-2006 04:44 PM

Look at Fountains stock ...thatlll tell you if its bull **** or not!

Downtown42 02-28-2006 04:48 PM

they float :D