Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Performance boat school (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/123661-performance-boat-school.html)

Tres 03-07-2006 08:32 AM

Re: Performance boat school

Mess up your wife with this!!!!!2 new 2inch short sporties, brand new! 15G for a pair ! now dats cheap!just got this to move.1.5 ratio

IM4A2Z 03-07-2006 02:04 PM

Texoma would be nice, how about a cheaper class for us Single engine, Single Step, Under 30ft Powerboaters?
You're classes seem to be more for the driver with bigger and much higher HP boat's running around 100MPH or over.

Tres 03-08-2006 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by IM4A2Z
Texoma would be nice, how about a cheaper class for us Single engine, Single Step, Under 30ft Powerboaters?
You're classes seem to be more for the driver with bigger and much higher HP boat's running around 100MPH or over.

That is going to be happening here in the near future. Hold on for just a little while , It will be well worth it. We will have three stages of our class to offer. One being to the dealer, Two a class for the average mid size powerboat. And Three we already have going for the Ultra high performance class which is being taught each month. I will keep you posted! I have someone else that is involved in the works and he brings alot to the table. :D Stay tuned!

mwdill 03-08-2006 08:39 PM

I might be interested in that :cool:

beachbob 03-08-2006 09:05 PM

Tres can you recommend any reading material for those of us that can't make any classes.

H20 Toie 03-09-2006 12:08 AM

My boat is not in the 100mph range (80's) and there was a lot of good info for me.
The info on how to set the boat up while even running at 60 has made a big difference on the control and ride of the boat.
It was lot of money for me to spend but in the overall pic i think it was more than worth it.

docmanrich37 03-09-2006 05:12 AM

Tres my app is going out in the mail today.It was great talking to you.I think the info you've been giving me over the phone that i might have to pay you a little more.Thanks again.looking forward to the class.

Charmed1 03-09-2006 06:48 AM

How about little ole Lake Norman, NC? We are 54,000 acres??

Rich are you going to make this my Birthday present since its on the 28th of June? :D :D We are planning a memorial party hear on the Lake if you guys are interested in towing down. Some friends from No. Va. are coming down! We had a GREAT time with you both in Miami.

Audra

docmanrich37 03-09-2006 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by Charmed1
How about little ole Lake Norman, NC? We are 54,000 acres??

Rich are you going to make this my Birthday present since its on the 28th of June? :D :D We are planning a memorial party hear on the Lake if you guys are interested in towing down. Some friends from No. Va. are coming down! We had a GREAT time with you both in Miami.

Audra

Hey Audra.sure aslong as you buy all my redbull n jagrs at the miami show next year. :D Sorry we have a raft up planned for the smlpba for that weekend.Tou should tow up here then hell just stay here for about 10 days from the p.r. till memorial day. :D

Charmed1 03-09-2006 08:03 AM

Sure :drink: I would love to but we are moving next weekend and the budget wont stand it. We were going to come up for the poker run and just hang out but things are changing for the better. You can put me down as a possible and if there is any way I can work it out $$ I will be in the class with you guys.