If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    My Boats:
    Checkmate Marine Admin
    Western, MI, Bucyrus, Ohio
    Afterall we could go to war for oil.That could happen to control this price gouging..It is out of hand. These prices have affect on everything we eat, what we wear, how we live.
    All this just makes you grouchy and choke the dude behind the counter who takes your money. IT IS TAKING A TOLL ON THE AMERICAN ECONOMY.The shiek has control of the pumps. Pretty soon the whole darn world.
    No elected official in Washington is doing a damn thing about it.Who the f--k is in charge of this oil party over here.??

Newbury Park, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by DENNYB View Post
    No elected official in Washington is doing a damn thing about it.Who the f--k is in charge of this oil party over here.??
    You don't really expect anything constructive from our elected officials in Washington do you? While they may know a lot about playing politics to win elections, they are absolutely ignorant of economics and technology, skills which would be required for long term solutions. Yesterday, they were too busy wasting tax payer money putting on a big show lambasting oil company executives, while the world market for oil went over $130 per barrel. Time and time again they go looking for gouging, only to come up empty handed. All they had to do is read the 10Ks for these public companies to see they were again barking up the wrong tree, and making fools out of themselves.

JB Marshall Gold Member J.B. Marshall's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Formula, 382 Fastech - SOLD
    Hudson Valley, NY
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydwayz View Post
    I filled up yesterday morning at $3.65 and it was $3.74 AT THE SAME STATION yesterday afternoon. That schit pisses me off.

That is a bargain compared to here in NY, on the street Regular $4.09 diesel $5.00, on the water Reg $4.60 diesel $5.50.

My Boats:
    Apache 28 Brave
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
    The sky is falling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad it's not. We could extract energy from the altitude differential. Stupid non-falling sky.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678