Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   MI Offshore Party (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/123833-mi-offshore-party.html)

Ms PatriYacht 03-02-2006 09:48 PM

Re: MI Offshore Party

Doug that would be sooooooooooooooo great if you really came, you could have the best bedroom. You can help Ian wrench and Betty and I will go shopping, no kidding we would love to have ya :D :D and the pups would be welcome

Gary864 03-03-2006 07:11 AM

My wife (Jean) and I will try to make it. Sounds like fun

klaw 03-03-2006 08:48 AM

Klaws House to OPA Sports bar 354 mi 5:56:09 82° true

Sorry wish I could make it but a little to far for a one nighter

29mirage 03-03-2006 11:20 AM

I'm in!!!!

baronmarine 03-03-2006 06:35 PM

hi donna
just wondered how many are coming so far? plus i wanted to put you back on top. see you soon.
todd
ps if you have never been to a oso party donna & ian are the best host!!!!!!!

Ms PatriYacht 03-03-2006 06:45 PM

thanks Todd, this party is also posted on the Lake St Clair board and a few others. Interest is buiding we probably have around 20 so far. Oakland County does not have a huge amount of members from here so we are not really going for quantity, just quality :D . Ian and I always travel so far to parties that we thought we would try to get some local boaters together.

baronmarine 03-03-2006 06:51 PM

i sure wish we could come over and play but plains with the kids.i think the cpc party is going to fall on a kid / school thnig also. we hope to make next party.
todd

glassdave 03-03-2006 06:54 PM

HI Donna i am going to try and make it up there, always seems to be fun where ever you guys are at :drink: . i have a few friends from the boat club that may come along too. Chuck with the black Sleekcraft :cool:

packinair 03-03-2006 11:00 PM

was thinking about it as that is my b-day weekend and we are looking to go somewhere, THEN I saw on spamwake all the BS and subtle threats involved. sounded like a good idea untill cashbrain and corrado and all the ones that have been rejected and booted from OSO decided they are comming for nothing other than to be morons. Leave it to them to ruin a good thing :(

Ms PatriYacht 03-04-2006 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by glassdave
HI Donna i am going to try and make it up there, always seems to be fun where ever you guys are at :drink: . i have a few friends from the boat club that may come along too. Chuck with the black Sleekcraft :cool:

Dave bring your sleeping bags after we fill up the spare bedrooms there is still plenty of room to crash, I luv Chuck he is welcome to :D I'm cooking a big breakfast for everyone that spends the night, Bloody Marys and the works :drink:

Pack I know what you mean :rolleyes: the Dopsy twins will not be at the party just trying to stir the pot. If you have a sleeping bag or air mattress you can crash at our place as well.