Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   My New Avanti Motor Allmost done!!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/123842-my-new-avanti-motor-allmost-done.html)

SOX 03-04-2006 07:53 AM

Re: My New Avanti Motor Allmost done!!!!!!

Originally Posted by fast fun 2
:cool: Well you asked. Its being restored.

Looks like a shop vac,magic eraser, and that motor and drive and you are back in business. :evilb:

Good luck and keep us up to date on the progress.

TeamSaris 03-04-2006 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by SOX
Looks like a shop vac,magic eraser, and that motor and drive and you are back in business. :evilb:

Good luck and keep us up to date on the progress.

Thanks and I will! :cool:

FloridianSon 03-04-2006 08:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Airing my dirty laundry

FloridianSon 03-04-2006 08:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
yes she does float

FloridianSon 03-04-2006 08:57 PM

Help me out here bowtie.If I try to scale out your rig I measure you tires at 15'' so that makes them 2'3'' tall I used them in comparison to the hull and it comes up short to me,sorry guess I'm wrong.

MARTTO007 04-02-2006 05:31 PM

Hi all im new and i got screwed buy Denis My dad and i but a 1987 wellcreft nova spyder.it had a ROTTED TRANSOM on it and said he did not know of this when he sold to us he is theft. :mad:

TeamSaris 04-02-2006 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by MARTTO007
Hi all im new and i got screwed buy Denis My dad and i but a 1987 wellcreft nova spyder.it had a ROTTED TRANSOM on it and said he did not know of this when he sold to us he is theft. :mad:

I dont know. him. Didnt buy the boat from him.

Shane 04-02-2006 08:59 PM

Johnny,

Did you and dad pick up this Avanti? Or, is it a customer's? Is it the one that has been sitting in the yard forever? See you soon.

Shane

CMG 04-03-2006 04:32 AM

Originally Posted by FloridianSon
Airing my dirty laundry

is it hanging from the cleats alone?

murf 04-03-2006 06:35 AM

Sorry to hear that MARTTO007, join the club. You are one of many that Dennis screwed. I was also screwed by him. If you check with the Burlington County Office of Consumer Affairs, you will see how many other people he ripped off. Thank god the scum bag sold of the business to Egg Harbor. At least he wont be screwing any body else.