Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Don or Reggie (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/123914-don-reggie.html)

Starflite X 03-04-2006 03:19 AM

Re: Don or Reggie

Originally Posted by ActiveThunder
Designer?

I believe Bill Farmer built the original Excaliburs and the designer was Jean Claude Simon.

The Excalibur 31 became the original Executioner as well as the Chris Craft 311/312 Scorpions and Stingers.

Simon also penned Cobra and Coyote which then became Sonics I think.

offshoredrillin 03-04-2006 06:10 AM

Dave Scott

klaw 03-04-2006 08:27 AM

Interesting typical thread more emotion then facts I have read quite a bit about Don and he is truely larger then life both men have had huge mpact on the sport Racing has changed since Don was aroun. I am sure if he had survived he would have changed with it he seemed to have a win at all cost mentality. I think Reggie has brought performance boating to the masses he is also a consumat competitor on the current raceformats. I am a cig guy as you all know I think in the old format of offshore I would have taken Don but inthe current format it woul dhave been interesting to see what Don would have done sad we will never know
I am not sure bu from what I have read Don was the only mnan whou won a championship in the US and aklso Europe in the same year and did it twice is thi sstill the case?

Little Tommy 03-04-2006 08:42 AM

Mel Riggs

Comanche3Six 03-04-2006 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by dreamer
new poll

who got more azz

don or the troll in gold :evilb:

Brokeback Fountain

MikeyFIN 03-04-2006 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by KLAATU
I'd have to go with don . Just to say I did . :D

Isnt Bill Clinton the guy that made the World Think We American's Like Fat Chick's ?

Nope heīs the one that told americans you can have your cigar..

MikeyFIN 03-04-2006 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by klaw
Interesting typical thread more emotion then facts I have read quite a bit about Don and he is truely larger then life both men have had huge mpact on the sport Racing has changed since Don was aroun. I am sure if he had survived he would have changed with it he seemed to have a win at all cost mentality. I think Reggie has brought performance boating to the masses he is also a consumat competitor on the current raceformats. I am a cig guy as you all know I think in the old format of offshore I would have taken Don but inthe current format it woul dhave been interesting to see what Don would have done sad we will never know
I am not sure bu from what I have read Don was the only mnan whou won a championship in the US and aklso Europe in the same year and did it twice is thi sstill the case?

Howabout Betty Cook and Carlo Bonomi regarding winning in the same season twice, didnīt find at the UIM continental champions North America at all ?

Tres 03-05-2006 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by birdog
Tres Martin.... :D

:D My fans are always tossing me in the mix :D

MikeyFIN 03-05-2006 07:12 AM

And for a reason.

Downtown42 03-05-2006 03:26 PM

What does Don and Weekend at Bernie's have in common? :evilb: