Notices

The Power Of Oso

Old 03-03-2006, 11:54 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Power Of Oso

I know this is not the section to even bring up the word racing....but I wanted to thank a few OSO members who are getting tired of all the BS that is taking place in racing...and stepped up to help our team out for the good...

I met a lot of you for the first time in Jan at the OSO Winter Chill Out in Richmond...and I had a great time....and got to really hear what some of you think about the problems in Offshore Racing.....but in short..while some people will try to destroy a team or Organization....Some OSO members got tired of certain things occuring to help out our team and did something about it...
They paid for my 2006 registration, equipment and crew fee's for OSS....

Its not my place to mention there names...just to thank them...and to let supporters and fans know...when you speak out...the racers and Organizations need to listen to you....without you this sport is nothing.....

With that said....I want to thank Steve and the power of OSO...while racing teams can not even get a dollor to support there team....people will donate money to a team becasue they are tired of all the BS.

Thanks Again,
Gino

Old 03-03-2006, 08:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: The Power Of Oso

thats great Gino!
Did you ever call the girl from the chill-out?
she was "smitten" with you :

Will