Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Memorial day Weekend on St. Johns River (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/123994-memorial-day-weekend-st-johns-river.html)

Andy0331 03-13-2006 11:30 PM

Re: Memorial day Weekend on St. Johns River

Nope, never opened it, too much crap & my partner took a vacation at club fed.

Citrus Springs has taken off for sure. I remember 3 years ago selling them for $5-6k & being happy as hell when they sold. Now they're averaging about $34-35k..

Is your buddy going to open a club over there? The only one I've been to recently was Stinky's or Stingrays, whatever it's called in CR... I wasn't real impressed, but I bet the owner makes a fortune since it's the only game in town.

Dean Ferry 03-14-2006 05:25 AM

F gator.
Are you going to make it to SJR? The more the merrier!

Danb.
Have you made it up to Debary yet?
Dean

cuda 03-14-2006 05:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
We may go test smoke the Formula on the river today. I finally got the clips I needed for the trim tabs. The boat is still at the shop, as they have it on consignment. I went by yesterday to put the clips on, and told them I might pick it up today.

BajaBennett 03-14-2006 07:58 AM

Cuda,
That is really one good looking Formula--CLASIC LINES!!!! I really hope we can get together over the holiday.

Dail

florida gator 03-14-2006 07:28 PM

Andy, it would probably be in Inverness. You're right about Stingrays. It SUCKS bad.

Dean I'm going to try at least one day. I had fun running with Cuda last year one day.

cuda 03-14-2006 07:44 PM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by florida gator
I had fun running with Cuda last year one day.

I think the most fun you had was towing me. :( :( :eek:

:)

cuda 03-14-2006 07:47 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I got to dcking around with my 20 Formula making armrests, and didn't pick up the 302. Deb was doing a blueprint, and it was windy anyway. I think it's going to be cooler tomorrow.

florida gator 03-14-2006 09:55 PM

Before anyone makes a comment on the bimini, there is a 2 year old on the boat. It disconnects quickly for the adult trips :drink: :drink:

florida gator 03-14-2006 09:56 PM

Will anyone be running the St Johns before Memorial Day? I wouldn't mind runnung to Jax sometime.

cuda 03-15-2006 05:59 AM

Originally Posted by florida gator
Will anyone be running the St Johns before Memorial Day? I wouldn't mind runnung to Jax sometime.

That's about a hundred miles in each direction from here.