Tres Boating Class At Loto- May >

Tres Boating Class At Loto- May

Notices

Tres Boating Class At Loto- May

Old 03-05-2006, 08:48 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tres Boating Class At Loto- May

Have spoke with Tres and it looks like we will be conducting classes at loto in mid May, Tres class not only saves you money on insurance it could save your life and others with you, We need this in our sport bad and I believe Tres has started something that will keep the sport thriving, that is knowing your boat, how to operate , know its limitations, safety, injury prevention, maintenance, and how to do pre boating inspections, If we dont get involved in these programs insurance will just continue to skyrocket and our polititions will continue to put limitations on our rights. If there are anybody with interest call me or Tres, Jim 636 236-4141
Old 03-05-2006, 09:26 AM
Registered

Default Re: Tres Boating Class At Loto- May

Originally Posted by wiggler4490
Have spoke with Tres and it looks like we will be conducting classes at loto in mid May, Tres class not only saves you money on insurance it could save your life and others with you, We need this in our sport bad and I believe Tres has started something that will keep the sport thriving, that is knowing your boat, how to operate , know its limitations, safety, injury prevention, maintenance, and how to do pre boating inspections, If we dont get involved in these programs insurance will just continue to skyrocket and our polititions will continue to put limitations on our rights. If there are anybody with interest call me or Tres, Jim 636 236-4141
Ready give skills for a life time. This is really for our future boating.May 14-15 look good at this point.
Old 03-05-2006, 10:48 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Troutly
Hey that what I do
Old 03-05-2006, 12:08 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

It won't be the idiots paying the money for the class just the guys trying to save money on ins. If the ins. companies want people to take this class they should pay the $2500. Or make there partner Tres more affordable it ain't rocket science.
Old 03-05-2006, 04:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 3600cat
It won't be the idiots paying the money for the class just the guys trying to save money on ins. If the ins. companies want people to take this class they should pay the $2500. Or make there partner Tres more affordable it ain't rocket science.
I wish it was more easy than that, Its not your boat insurance companies that make the class expensive, Its the liability insurance you have to have to conduct the class.Lets not forget the boat lease, and the boat insurance , meeting room rental, hotel, fuel, air fares attorneys fee and advertising. Its keeps going. Truthfully not one person walks out of the class complaining of cost. Its making the time to get out of work to get there. Frankly More boaters spend more on the bar tab or gas than they do on the class!BTW Some of the manufactures put you through the class as part of the purchace of a new boat. You'll find out about a big one here in the next month.
Old 03-05-2006, 04:38 PM
Registered

How much is the class?
Old 03-05-2006, 06:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cigarette38topgun
How much is the class?
2500.00 per student Ask anyone that has taken it.
Old 03-06-2006, 06:23 AM
Registered

Let set the dates!
Old 03-06-2006, 07:27 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

I was curious about the insurance savings so I did a little research and there are no discounts at this time for Tres' or any school. That is not to say it won't help make you more insurable especially those with little experience or moving to a high performance boat with little experience in that class. I am not saying it is not a good class as I have not attended but don't expect across the board drops in insurance when you walk out of class.
Old 03-06-2006, 08:35 AM
Registered

Actually Markel Does give a 10% discount on your policy. Markel is the only company insuring boats over 120MPH! Several customers that have cats that are big $ that pay 20G a year have benifited from the course by having the premium lower . Call Ken Collier @ EP Insurance or SY. Taking the class for some people may be the difference of getting insurance at all! I have had other agents from companies in the west coast give % breaks for the class. Markel though is the only company selling a Ultra High performance policy.And I think you will find that you get your 10% discount after you present the certificate when your premium comes up for renewal or if you take the class before you new purchace.State farm and other agents have been in contact with me for thier clients and said that they could give some type of break for attendance. No if you have a bad driving record, or history of major claims this may void discounts but ask around.

Quick Reply: Tres Boating Class At Loto- May

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.