Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Best BIG HP motor builder (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/124095-best-big-hp-motor-builder.html)

woody1 03-05-2006 08:37 PM

Re: Best BIG HP motor builder

Originally Posted by ratman
so he's proven his motors will last a 1/4 mile...as don once said "offshore racing is like a 200 mile drag race" :D

He's proven he is the king big inch engine builder, period

Byrdman 03-05-2006 08:43 PM

The pole is missing many people...shame :rolleyes:

zt260 03-05-2006 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by GATORONE
It's people like you who make STUPID comments that obviosly don't know a thing about what really happened to him in the past. By the way he does not own the rights to the Keith Eickert name. :stupid:

Oh, I'm well aware he sold out his name. (Bad Idea) I'd be embarrassed too, especially if I was defending it.
The whole situation is bad, KE was a great engine builder.

skater40 03-05-2006 08:55 PM

Larrys Engine and Marine-Tucson,Az.

bob 03-05-2006 08:59 PM

ZT260, KE is definetly back in business...perhaps you haven't noticed but rest assured the performance industry is aware :D

SCARABJ 03-05-2006 09:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by zt260
Oh, I'm well aware he sold out his name. (Bad Idea) I'd be embarrassed too, especially if I was defending it.
The whole situation is bad, KE was a great engine builder.

he did not sell his name.. the business of KEPP Kieth Eickert Performance Parts is now owned by hardin..the problem is people popping off about something they know nothing of! KE IS STILL A GREAT ENGINE BUILDER!!! No "was" about it! Oh I guess your not that aware..for someone that "was" a great engine builder sure had allot of people looking at this years Miami show.

mikes280 03-05-2006 09:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
damn time for the popcorn

blaniac 03-05-2006 09:57 PM

Here on the West Coast, Bob Teague and Paul Pfaff build some great motors :drink:

Too Old 03-05-2006 10:00 PM

Surely you guys that are so caustic and defensive in your remarks can understand how there might be a tad bit of confusion????

After all, there are ads all over for KEPP with Keith's picture on them. What are people suppose to think? Not everyone has the good fortune of having a personal relationship with Mr Eickert and knowing the inside scoop.

There's absolutly no doubt Keith Eickert is a great engine builder. There is however a great deal of confusion amongst consumers about where Mr Eickert works. Under the circumstances, I think it's understandable and not particularly worthy of a tongue lashing.

blingbling 03-05-2006 10:55 PM

Once again you OSO'ers are forgetting The marine engine building King. CARSON BRUMMETT. GAME OVER