Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Key West -- Lake George -- Milk Run (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/124114-key-west-lake-george-milk-run.html)

drypipetiger 03-05-2006 09:26 PM

Key West -- Lake George -- Milk Run

I was having dinner with a good friend this evening. He mentioned another gentleman had been a spectator of boat racing in Key West. This other gentleman, at a later date, had dinner in Lake George, struck up a conversation about his Key West trip with a guy who claimed to be the winning driver in Key West. The "winning driver" also made the claim that he has made his way to GLH's Lake Champlain Milk Run. Any clue who this is?

GLH 03-05-2006 10:58 PM

Re: Key West -- Lake George -- Milk Run

Originally Posted by drypipetiger
I was having dinner with a good friend this evening. He mentioned another gentleman had been a spectator of boat racing in Key West. This other gentleman, at a later date, had dinner in Lake George, struck up a conversation about his Key West trip with a guy who claimed to be the winning driver in Key West. The "winning driver" also made the claim that he has made his way to GLH's Lake Champlain Milk Run. Any clue who this is?

no

otis311 03-06-2006 06:26 AM

Sounds like Shane

GLH 03-06-2006 06:46 AM

Originally Posted by otis311
Sounds like Shane

Bob,

Could this be the gentelmen that owns the 38 Special that might of won the Poker Run with one of his hands?

otis311 03-06-2006 06:49 AM

I dont think Larry went to your milk run

JS232 03-06-2006 08:02 AM

I'd say you had to much of wine... :D

Tantrum 03-06-2006 08:09 AM

What was this "other gentleman's" approximate age?
The part that is throwing me is Lake George.
He is a member here :drink:

drypipetiger 03-06-2006 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by JS232
I'd say you had to much of wine... :D

I definately did, but what does that have to do with anything? Its not my story nor my claim...

drypipetiger 03-06-2006 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by Tantrum
What was this "other gentleman's" approximate age?
The part that is throwing me is Lake George.
He is a member here :drink:

The other gentleman, I'd say to be 60ish and is involved with the Naked Turtle.

JS232 03-06-2006 08:11 AM

I definately did, but what does that have to do with anything? Its not my story nor my claim...

In order to help you, people would need to know who was the friend you had dinner with? :D

Names, we want names... :D