Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Who wants to sell a Cig? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/124272-who-wants-sell-cig.html)

OldSchool 03-08-2006 08:15 PM

Re: Who wants to sell a Cig?

Originally Posted by lakeluvr
Not sure you'd call it buyers remorse, I really love the Gun and would love to sell the Bullet. But facts are facts and money is money and I have a note to pay, so guess I'm taking the easy way out. If the Gun sells first guess I'll just keep the Bullet, I like it alot anyway. Maybe I should have sold the Bullet first thne we wouldn't be having this discussion. Anyway, either one is a good buy and both real nice.
John

Trust me on this John (as I was in the EXACT same situation last summer), just when you think that the Bullet will never sell........the phone will ring!!!! :D

Hang in there, the TG is worth it!!!

cowisl 03-08-2006 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
here is one, 00 42 Tiger, in one month will have new JC Perf 500's with Myco trailer....185K

Are you getting something else Rob?

Clay Washington 03-08-2006 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by ratman
wanting to trade up to a mans boat already clay :evilb:

Nope. I love my cig. But, everything is for sale (for the right price)! :D

fazznick 03-08-2006 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by pm203
Sell it on the Bayliner site, this here thread is for Cigarettes!

It says cig or close variant on the first post. Hustler is definitely a close variant. Maybe you should read the post before you bash someone or someone else's boat. Ill put my hustler up against any cig with the same power.

offshoredrillin 03-08-2006 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by cowisl
Are you getting something else Rob?

I'm always looking for something else, I'll never be without at least one boat, Love the Tiger but everything is for sale. I've had 2 at a time as well.

fazznick 03-08-2006 09:22 PM

I wish you knew how rude you sound. You have expensive boats and probably are the type to sit and laugh at a stranded boater because they may be in a bayliner instead of offering to help. You all must be 6'10" and 300lbs from behind your computer. I know you have been bullied all your life and this is the only way you can release your anger. Too bad you will have to shut up when you leave your house in the morning. THIS POST IS MEANT FOR PM203

offshoredrillin 03-08-2006 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by fazznick
I wish you guys knew how rude you all sound. You all have expensive boats and probably are the type to sit and laugh at a stranded boater because they may be in a bayliner instead of offering to help. You all must be 6'10" and 300lbs from behind your computer. I know you have been bullied all your lives and this is the only way you can release your anger. Too bad you will have to shut up when you leave your house in the morning.

Wrong on all counts, we just happen to like performance boating. I stop to help anyone if they are in distress, I've waited for small sailboats to right themselves and wave me on. I'm only 6'4 and 270, but am working on that part...thanks for your concern, great 3rd post and you should enjoy your short stay here....oh and just for the record the title of the thread was who wants to sell a cig, not a hustler, please feel free to use the classifieds and best of luck in selling your boat.:)

fazznick 03-08-2006 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Wrong on all counts, we just happen to like performance boating. I stop to help anyone if they are in distress, I've waited for small sailboats to right themselves and wave me on. I'm only 6'4 and 270, but am working on that part...thanks for your concern, great 3rd post and you should enjoy your short stay here....oh and just for the record the title of the thread was who wants to sell a cig, not a hustler, please feel free to use the classifieds and best of luck in selling your boat.:)

I just can't understand why you think this is only a thread for cigarette's. READ THE FIRST POST. If you didn't here is.

Ok guys , Got a call from my neighbor (knows i'm into fast boats) who asked me to help find him a Cig or CLOSE VARIANT.

He's prepared to be in the mid 100's and is looking for ...well what we all want a good deal on a good boat.

I'll direct him to the thread in the morning and give him the rules of oso.

Watcha Got?
THIS POST IS IN THE GENERAL BOATING DISCUSSION, not the Cigarette section. If it was there I wouldnt have posted. Im glad you help people in distress Offshoredrillin but I was refering only to PM203 (no other cig owners). Sorry I should have specified that.

dreamer 03-08-2006 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by fazznick
I just can't understand why you think this is only a thread for cigarette's. READ THE FIRST POST. If you didn't here is.

Ok guys , Got a call from my neighbor (knows i'm into fast boats) who asked me to help find him a Cig or CLOSE VARIANT.

He's prepared to be in the mid 100's and is looking for ...well what we all want a good deal on a good boat.

I'll direct him to the thread in the morning and give him the rules of oso.

Watcha Got?
THIS POST IS IN THE GENERAL BOATING DISCUSSION, not the Cigarette section. If it was there I wouldnt have posted. Im glad you help people in distress Offshoredrillin but I was refering only to PM203 (no other cig owners). Sorry I should have specified that.

Cig or close variant....

there is nothing close to a cig :evilb:

dreamer 03-08-2006 09:58 PM

Today, 10:28 PM
CASH BAR
This message has been deleted by CASH BAR. Reason: ahh, not worth it.....

oh come on join in the fun... you know u want to... all the cool kids r doin it :D