Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Spookiest thing you have seen while boating (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/124511-spookiest-thing-you-have-seen-while-boating.html)

waterheater 03-10-2006 04:40 PM

Re: Spookiest thing you have seen while boating

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by GLH
Doc John paying for something.

Looking for pennies from heaven so he can pay.....:D:D:D

THRILLSEEKER 03-10-2006 04:42 PM

spookiest things Ive seen while boating has been some of the women that I have woken up next to in the morning in my cabin. :eek:

THRILLSEEKER 03-10-2006 04:46 PM

had a HUGE freakin snake swim up to the boat when I was fishing on the little manatee river as a kid. Now when boating in florida I carry a snake bat with plenty of extra magazines.

drypipetiger 03-10-2006 04:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by GLH
Doc John paying for something.

Doc John seeing Anne with another man... :D :D

drypipetiger 03-10-2006 04:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Doc John getting a BJ on Gl's boat... Where's Gl? :D :D

glassdave 03-10-2006 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by drypipetiger

LMAO! :D :D :D

In2Deep 03-10-2006 05:55 PM

Running up from Lake Mojave into the Colorado River toward Hoover Dam.
My daughter yells that there's someone on the shoreline trying to wave us down. I spin around, and see a woman and child standing on the opposite shoreline frantically waving their arms. As we got closer, they both dive into the water and start swimming towards us. We pull them into the boat -- both are hysterical. Woman starts telling us her boyfriend, who is anchored in a cove around the corner, had beaten them both, had a gun, was threatening to kill them, and was hammered-drunk. The woman's arm was badly bruised and probably broken. I marked the spot on GPS, we sped off and found the park rangers, told them the story. The suited up in full armor and artillery, went to the coordinates, and arrested the moron. I hope he's rotting in jail today.

f311fr1 03-10-2006 06:14 PM

early in the spring on Old hickory Lake in TN. while spring testing I spotted something large floating low in the water. It was a dead cow. A friend was docked in downtown Nashville overnite on his crusier. Some one pounded onhis cabin door and woke him up. It was the cops. They took him out to his swim platform and spotlighted a female dead body and asked him if he knew anything about it. Lucky for him his wife was in the cabin. Joe Murray

waterheater 03-10-2006 06:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by drypipetiger

Must have been a good one.....:eek::D:D:D

jhiguy377 03-10-2006 06:26 PM

Aug.1988 running north at dusk in Puget Sound toward Cattle Point on San Juan Is.; I'm excited pointing out killer whale off port bow to my wife; she's got a scared look on her face, keeps tapping me on the shoulder. I continue to point at the whale; she keeps looking more frightened and tapping me on the shoulder and points off the starboard bow; I glance over where a Trident? submarine is surfacing about 75-100 yards away. Scared the s**t outa me!