Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   85 Carazza is it a collectible?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/124544-85-carazza-collectible.html)

cowisl 03-12-2006 05:28 PM

Re: 85 Carazza is it a collectible??

Pat owns the boat now. Its in great shape. Was in it last summer though and thought the floor felt soft.

blownincome 03-13-2006 05:26 AM

Originally Posted by velocitoy
...Yes...That IS the boat I thought you were talking about...It IS a "mint" boat with out a lot of use & put away "clean"...That is a fair price for a good one...Where did you see it..?...Are you brokering/selling this..??..inquiring minds want to know...lol... :cool:

It is a Broker Boat at our shop www.eastcoastflightcraft.com I thought it was a trade .. I asked about it last night at the Foxboro show and I was told we are Brokering it for the Guy. It Is a Clean boat! :D How fast is She (70?) is what we were told
Bob

velocitoy 03-13-2006 12:10 PM

...mine did 71.42 mph w/a 200 Yammy...That boat, (i've heard) will do 75-ish mph, which is about right...Hey BOB...you work at Flightcraft?...my condolences..lol...j/k..How was the Fox. show???..Which showroom do you work at?..ciao4now...

blownincome 03-13-2006 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by velocitoy
...mine did 71.42 mph w/a 200 Yammy...That boat, (i've heard) will do 75-ish mph, which is about right...Hey BOB...you work at Flightcraft?...my condolences..lol...j/k..How was the Fox. show???..Which showroom do you work at?..ciao4now...

Middleton Mass. The Fox Show Was a Bust 1000 people in 3 days Im the Service manager so I only had to move A boat out of the show, I guess even the Beef Jerkey Guy did not sell anything !We did hear 3 boats for the whole show and those were deals working before the show..(It was a Bust!) Where are you based out of?

velocitoy 03-13-2006 01:33 PM

...Channel Marine @ the Weirs...I heard the same about the Fox show...YIKES>>>

blownincome 03-14-2006 05:26 AM

I think we met 2 years ago on the gas dock ,I was with my wife and had my 35 fountain.. how have sales been up at the lake? I hope the Senate takes the transportation committees Rec and Kills HB 162 :blaster: That will pic sales back up I think. :D

velocitoy 03-14-2006 08:52 AM

...I think we DID meet...HI...The BAJA people are finally coming in and actually buying...Sales are pretty good...

cowisl 03-14-2006 10:32 AM

Get back to work Jay!

blownincome 03-14-2006 12:26 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Lookie what we Just got!!! :evilb: :eek:

velocitoy 03-14-2006 12:43 PM

...aren't YOU supposed to be in class little mister cowisle...!!!...lol.. :cool: ...howyadoin Chris...