85 Carazza is it a collectible?? >

85 Carazza is it a collectible??

Notices

85 Carazza is it a collectible??

Old 03-10-2006, 02:56 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default 85 Carazza is it a collectible??

Just in a 85 Corazza In Mint Shape. very little use . Never heard of these, is it Rare??
Attached Images    

Last edited by blownincome; 03-11-2006 at 06:03 AM.
Old 03-10-2006, 03:27 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Re: 85 Carazza is it a collectible??

Looks like a Superboat / Challenger / Hammond / etc...
Old 03-10-2006, 03:59 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 14 Likes on 3 Posts

Theres no such thing as a "collectable" fiberglass boat with the exception of , maybe, a 27 Magnum or an original Mini-Hawk. Just my .02. If you think I'm wrong, please tell me, I'd love to hear some opinions on this.
Old 03-10-2006, 06:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by dave911
Looks like a Superboat / Challenger / Hammond / etc...
It Does look like a copy of the 22 Super Boat we had this spring Except this boat has more room in it..It is a 70 mph boat we have been told.
Attached Thumbnails 85 Carazza is it a collectible??-port-side-2002-trailer.jpg  

Last edited by blownincome; 03-11-2006 at 06:02 AM.
Old 03-11-2006, 06:04 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

ttt
Old 03-11-2006, 09:43 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

an APACHE is a collectible peice of fibreglass
Old 03-11-2006, 12:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

...CARRAZZA was a "privately labeled" 21' offshore boat built by Rally Sport/Customline in Florida...It is supposedly a challenger mould w/a custom top deck...We sold a TON of em in the late 1980's-90's...I have one that I bought back from a customer that I sold it to new...They are a GREAT rough-water boat...I am, and still am, a HUGE Steve Stepp fan (VELOCITY) & raced a 22' w/a "200 hp" Merc back in the day, but, the CARRAZZA's will give the Velocity 22' a run for it's money in all conditions, when SET-UP & dialed-in correctly...HEY BLOWNINCOME...I can't see the pics, but I'm guessing the boat your looking at is BLUE w/a MARINER on it???...THAT boat IS mint...collectible...I'm not sure...Let me know if I guessed right...I see you are from Epping...I am dialing in an OMC V-8 on mine as I write this...Once I am done "fiddling" with this one, it will be for sale...If you want a NEW one, I can do that too...Keep me in the loop...
Old 03-11-2006, 03:28 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by velocitoy
...CARRAZZA was a "privately labeled" 21' offshore boat built by Rally Sport/Customline in Florida...It is supposedly a challenger mould w/a custom top deck...We sold a TON of em in the late 1980's-90's...I have one that I bought back from a customer that I sold it to new...They are a GREAT rough-water boat...I am, and still am, a HUGE Steve Stepp fan (VELOCITY) & raced a 22' w/a "200 hp" Merc back in the day, but, the CARRAZZA's will give the Velocity 22' a run for it's money in all conditions, when SET-UP & dialed-in correctly...HEY BLOWNINCOME...I can't see the pics, but I'm guessing the boat your looking at is BLUE w/a MARINER on it???...THAT boat IS mint...collectible...I'm not sure...Let me know if I guessed right...I see you are from Epping...I am dialing in an OMC V-8 on mine as I write this...Once I am done "fiddling" with this one, it will be for sale...If you want a NEW one, I can do that too...Keep me in the loop...
Yes it is blue w/a Mariner on it Low Hrs and the boat does not look used! It was Owned By a member of the boston Bruins W/new and has spent time up at Winni. It has a L&S jack plate and we have it for sale for 10.5 K think it wont be around long its a nice piece!
Old 03-12-2006, 10:50 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

...Yes...That IS the boat I thought you were talking about...It IS a "mint" boat with out a lot of use & put away "clean"...That is a fair price for a good one...Where did you see it..?...Are you brokering/selling this..??..inquiring minds want to know...lol...
Old 03-12-2006, 11:59 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,067 Likes on 282 Posts

Originally Posted by Dangerous Dave
Theres no such thing as a "collectable" fiberglass boat with the exception of , maybe, a 27 Magnum or an original Mini-Hawk. Just my .02. If you think I'm wrong, please tell me, I'd love to hear some opinions on this.
Am Mini Hawk is a collectable... Cool!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.