Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Konrad ace = # 3????? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/124796-konrad-ace-%3D-3-a.html)

Magic Medicine 03-14-2006 08:32 AM

Re: Konrad ace = # 3?????

The oil capacity and oil change intervals are amazing. Tell the military to take better care of their gear, we the tax payers don't want to pay for any failures due to negelect. :evilb:

I know someones who has Konrads on a Cig 38' flatdeck and he has nothing but good things to say about them.

salesmanship 03-14-2006 09:16 AM

Looks like Mercury was Ace'd out on this one. I just returned from the Mercury Media Xcursion.
It's now called the NXT-1 drive.

Audiofn 03-14-2006 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by salesmanship
Looks like Mercury was Ace'd out on this one. I just returned from the Mercury Media Xcursion.

Some Lawer is gona get a smack down!!! :eek: :eek:

Raylar 03-14-2006 10:07 AM

I've been thinking again, God thats a dangerous thought! I think Mercury should follow in a long line of great drive names, first there was Alpha, then Bravo, the next logical step is TANGO!! Makes perfect sense to me!

Ray @ Raylar

Back4More 03-14-2006 10:20 AM

Thats a sweet looking setup...If they came with a -2 lower I would be very interested.
Direct Bravo replacment / Warranty / Input rating?

Iggy 03-14-2006 10:33 AM

Thats a sweet looking setup...If they came with a -2 lower I would be very interested.
Direct Bravo replacment / Warranty / Input rating?
I doubt they will ever build a driect Bravo replacement. Their Bravo kit has an extension box to allow room for the transmission. The extension is built similar to the Merc ITS system.
For further info go to www.konradmarine.com .

Strip Poker 388 03-14-2006 02:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Biggus
Here's a pic of the new Konrad Ace system. It's a variation of the proven Konrad 540 drive.

[email protected]

The foot looks similar to the B Max lower. I wonder Whats the outside diff?

Rob :D

OldSchool 03-14-2006 03:37 PM

Now Titleist is going to sue them. they have a line of golf balls named "NXT"!!!!! :D :D

Semper Fi 03-14-2006 03:42 PM

Facts,
Drive of choice for the US Navy, they change the gear oil at 1000 hrs! Yes, ONE THOUSAND!
150+ high performance applications completed= ZERO FAILURES!

Features,
Designed for military applications. Blueprinted construction, extra large gears, bearings and shafts. Housings are three times thicker than the competition to minimize gear case deflection. One piece stainless prop shafts. Holds 7 qts of lube. externaly replaceable propshaft seals.

Benefits?
The ability to enjoy your boat and totally forget about stern drive problems.

you can't argue with that!!! Are Konrads heavier? Are they faster or slower?

glassdave 03-14-2006 03:45 PM

should'a called it the T3X :D