Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Went Out in the Newest Activator Today (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/124912-went-out-newest-activator-today.html)

Titan 03-15-2006 09:53 AM

Re: Went Out in the Newest Activator Today

Actually it was not that bad out yesterday. Besides ther wind it was not cold at all. I was never out in a 27 Activator but if I had to compare the 29 to the 32 the 32 rides a little better because of the length. In any event a new 29 with a JC blower motor is the way to go for all out Poker Run Machine!!!!!!!

Stormrider 03-15-2006 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by Titan
In any event a new 29 with a JC blower motor is the way to go for all out Poker Run Machine!!!!!!!

Is there room for rodholders in the gunnels? :D

masher44 03-15-2006 10:05 AM

Your is sitting nice and safe down at Zuls.. Are you getting pschyed to start using it yet?

Get Slim up here. It needs to come home for a visit..... :D

Yup... Right now I am thinking Hot Toddy. Then I can run it like DC would and just leave it with JC to fix .... :D

Titan 03-15-2006 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by masher44
Yup... Right now I am thinking Hot Toddy. Then I can run it like DC would and just leave it with JC to fix .... :D

Dude you need to start going easy on your stuff. Try to make it last. At the rate you are going you will not make the Hot Toddy run..... :evilb:

Titan 03-15-2006 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by Stormrider
Is there room for rodholders in the gunnels? :D

Rod Holder in a Performance Boat? You aree the second guy I know to ask that question. The first guy own a 29 Progression that I hang out with a lot. He was told NO!!!! You should not be pulling up fish on a performance boat with White seats...... The fish blood stains man!!!!!!!!!

masher44 03-15-2006 11:52 AM

Dude you need to start going easy on your stuff. Try to make it last. At the rate you are going you will not make the Hot Toddy run..... :evilb:

JC said my redline is 11,000 RPMS.... My warranty card says 10 minutes :evilb:

Titan 03-15-2006 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by masher44
JC said my redline is 11,000 RPMS.... My warranty card says 10 minutes :evilb:

Watch out for Slim for a total of 6 seconds. He will be the first one to break a 6 with under 1000 hp.....

masher44 03-15-2006 12:16 PM

Watch out for Slim for a total of 6 seconds. He will be the first one to break a 6 with under 1000 hp.....

it will be the fastest around for 6 seconds :evilb:

What did the yellow boat run for speeds?

warlocking 03-15-2006 08:16 PM

Actually it was not that bad out yesterday. Besides ther wind it was not cold at all. I was never out in a 27 Activator but if I had to compare the 29 to the 32 the 32 rides a little better because of the length. In any event a new 29 with a JC blower motor is the way to go for all out Poker Run Machine!!!!!!!

now compare it to a 29 progresion :D :evilb: :evilb:

Lucididee 03-15-2006 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF
Go out tommorow,the wind gusts will be up to 50 mph :eek: :cool:

You always give the greatest advice. :p