Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Progressive "no policies for boats over 30 ft"? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/124978-progressive-no-policies-boats-over-30-ft.html)

rickdarling 03-15-2006 08:00 PM

Re: Progressive "no policies for boats over 30 ft"?

Originally Posted by ActiveFun
Wow thats great. What motors do you have??

It's a repower - 496 HOs

ctadams21 03-15-2006 08:14 PM

I have a 31' insured w/progressive. Approved for a 34' too. My agent was more concerned with the horse power. Check with a progressive agent.

tomtbone1993 03-15-2006 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by UNSANE
Boats that float
Boats that might sink if flooded
Boats that are used in the water
Boats used for recreation
Boats used for business
Any boat within 1000 miles of a Hurricane zone
Boats to be stored at Trailer parks (tornados)
Boats with pointy noses
Boats with square noses
Any boat that has a steering wheel
Any boat or vessel that will carry people and/or medium level mammalian life forms (Ferrets exempted)
Any boat with chines
Any boat that requires gasonline or diesel to propel itself
Any boat made in Deleware
Any boat used in Deleware
Any boat or vessel primarily used on Sat, Sun, and every Thurs. after a New Zealand banking holiday.
Any boat called "a boat"

But we will insure any uneducated doofus who never seen water, is cross eyed, did time, is inbred, blind, deaf, mute, pregnant, not pregnant, man, woman, eunich, hermaphrodite, all of the above, none of the above, undecided (marylin manson) and any mammal with an IQ of at least 12 on this cool new 70 mph PWC even though they cause most of the water borne accidents. Thank you for shopping with Progressive :chimp:

:evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

batty 03-15-2006 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by glassdave
uhhh . . .lemmie get this straight . . . they wont insure a 38 foot cigarette that goes 76 mph but they will insure a dink azz little bassboat that goes 89 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

yea dave thats kinda what I thought those bass boats must be much safer at those speeds :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

H20 Toie 03-16-2006 12:02 AM

My 35' cig is insured with progressive but i only have 500efi's if i had bigger motors they would not cover it.

Clay Washington 03-16-2006 08:18 AM

I used Bob Louellen (bad boy) of World Wide Marine Ins to ensure my 1990 Bullet. He got me the coverage I needed at a great rate! :cool: