Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   #6 props...Trade anyone?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/125078-6-props-trade-anyone.html)

birdog 03-19-2006 11:20 AM

Re: #6 props...Trade anyone??

I have Merc Labbed 16.5 X 26s....I wont know for a few weeks yet if they will work for me.

OldSchool 03-19-2006 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by birdog
I have Merc Labbed 16.5 X 26s....I wont know for a few weeks yet if they will work for me.

Let me know how they work for you Paul!! I'd to talk to some prop people, but I think that they might put me too high in the rpm range.

birdog 03-19-2006 11:35 AM

sure will....Did you sell your "Big" props ? I still think my buddie will be looking after he water tests his new power.

OldSchool 03-19-2006 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by birdog
sure will....Did you sell your "Big" props ? I still think my buddie will be looking after he water tests his new power.

See post #1 in this thread! :eureka: :eureka:

:D :drink: :D :drink:

birdog 03-19-2006 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by OldSchool
See post #1 in this thread! :eureka: :eureka:

:D :drink: :D :drink:

Duh ! :D

travis reed 03-21-2006 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by OldSchool
Is anyone interested in trading a set of 17 X 27 four blade #6 props for a set of 16.5 X 33 ? I think that they are labbed

Craig

what was it you said "mr. congeniality 12 posts,2 posts only after asked a dozen times" I have the props you want!!!!!!!!! Apache - CIg
Travis Reed

Pwrbt33 03-22-2006 06:02 AM

:evilb: Hey Craig,
Those 525's you got do look good in the boat! JC did a nice job. Hope to get out with everyone alittle bit this year. I never thought a flat bottom Cigarette would run so good with that little a power. Goes to show ya. :rolleyes:

See ya later.
Hey, did I leave any tools in your boat ? I gotta stop letting my guys use these things!

John S.

:D

OldSchool 03-22-2006 06:36 AM

Originally Posted by travis reed
what was it you said "mr. congeniality 12 posts,2 posts only after asked a dozen times" I have the props you want!!!!!!!!! Apache - CIg
Travis Reed

What do you have? Is this the Dad...or Jr.? :D

GLH 03-22-2006 07:22 AM

Any luck Craig?

JCPERF 03-22-2006 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by Pwrbt33
:evilb: Hey Craig,
Those 525's you got do look good in the boat! JC did a nice job. Hope to get out with everyone alittle bit this year. I never thought a flat bottom Cigarette would run so good with that little a power. Goes to show ya. :rolleyes:

See ya later.
Hey, did I leave any tools in your boat ? I gotta stop letting my guys use these things!

John S.

:D

Runs good for 500HP a side :rolleyes: :drink: :drink: