Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   ocean express (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/12517-ocean-express.html)

46tomcat 12-29-2001 08:36 PM

Adam what we did havw was small wtr spots in the clear booth was brand new water had sat in pipes had a film to it had to wet sand and reclear the boat.it has to be the stratest skater out there.

DJD 12-29-2001 10:29 PM

Does anyone know of a cat, I think it is a 39 or so Ocean Express that is red/white with some blue in it & it used to be named "Super Fine"? I was on Long Island Sound when we saw this cat ripping back & forth. Next thing I knew, the boat was stopped and obviously taking on water.
The local water cops arrived after I called them and I got the passangers onto my boat. They started asking the owner for his registration as he was knee deep in the cockpit and the water crept over the transom. I took the boat in tow only to have the water cops cut my lines because I was interferring.
The Cat ended up 75% under before they figured out they should tow it.
The boat ended up beached in Greenwich harbor for a week or two & then was taken away.
Just wondering what ever happend to it???

ViciousOne 12-31-2001 07:21 PM

Adam , I have a guy on the hook on it right now that I met racing it last summer. But know cash yet, So you know how that goes!!! But I have started hull number two for the new deck which I hope to be racing in next season!!Yea know what it comes down too though the MONEY!!!!! OH YEA Nick, the number three and four rod's came out off the port motor, He got that fixed went out and lost starboard motor to oil pressure, now pulled both motors, Raised the compression and pulled off the blowers he's putting on 830 cfm holly's to make it more user friendly and try agian next season he had to hard of a time trying to dock it and keeping it running the same. {BOB SHOULD NOT HAVE A PERFORMANCE BOAT.....} LATER SPARK.

SlickNick 01-02-2002 11:35 AM

HEY SPARK, THANKS FOR THE INFO... :eek:

Boatbuyer 01-02-2002 08:02 PM

Just wanted to say that i toured ocean express today, and what a nice place. Thanks alot to the guys there. They have a new 50' cat, its deck goes on for miles!!! The focht brothers were very nice and extremely knowledgable, anyone who gets a chance, go tour their shop, you won't be disappointed.
Crazy about them cats!
:)

boot 01-03-2002 12:20 AM

Hey DJD , HOw long ago did that happen ?

Nagivator 01-03-2002 08:55 PM

Hey I think I have an "album" of our Cat Hope it works if you want to see what it looks like now.web page
Find Phatkats ride ... :p

boot 01-03-2002 11:15 PM

I can't get into the pictures ! HELP !! :(

Nagivator 01-06-2002 09:44 AM

Sorry Boot Just found out you can't use Yahoo to post your pictures because you need signon names and passwords. I'll try another site and repost later. :(

DJD 01-06-2002 09:54 AM

boot, it happend around 8-9 yrs ago.