Notices

ocean express

Old 02-20-2002, 08:32 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

holy crap . . with the new board fromat we are at 27 pages . . hey scott , when is scooby at the bait shop . . i've seen them , its a pretty good time. . . pics of the latest paint come'n soon . . .
Old 02-20-2002, 08:51 PM
Wolfen 1

hey glassdave, Tizbad's brother here out on the left coast....just wanted to intoduce myself...sounds like the paint is coming along pretty good. maybe I'll get a chance to come back there and check out your work this summer.. later

Old 02-21-2002, 07:30 PM
Nagivator

Hey LEOPAJJM Phatkat says you're his favorite nephew and he's leaving it all to you anyway so you'll have to wait for it. and for everyone else I sent my check in 2/2/02 so Smithers must have made a mistake or maybe the US Postal service is still cooking the check for anthrax. What a tasty brew that will make!

Old 02-21-2002, 07:34 PM
Nagivator

Glassdave are you standing on the rails or straddling the deck to paint that big ole cat

Old 02-21-2002, 07:42 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

actually nav. we have a cantilever boom crane an i am going to hook it to my belt loop than tizbad is going to steer it back and fourth over the boat . . . . . that reminds me . . i've got to make sure my life insurance premiums are up to date. . . .or . . .we may just dump the clear on the deck,like the way they make urathane table tops. an just squeege it around the deck an trimm off the runs after it drys
Old 02-22-2002, 07:51 PM
Nagivator

WOW think of the wild graphics you could come up with ....Use a high powered fan after you toss on the bucketful then you could take a couple of dead seagulls and press their imprint on the bow several times for an unusual effect.Don't forget to paint tiny jetskis on the side like they did in the BIG war on the bombers. then a broomful of color could be slung here and there and then for the coupe' de gras have a large breasted bikini clad chicky roll down the sides in another color. Sy.ca.delic man! But then your streaming flag will have to do I guess (JUST KIDDING OF COURSE)

Old 02-22-2002, 08:33 PM
Charter Member #30
Charter Member

Received 14 Likes on 5 Posts

aahhh O.K. and how many drugs did you do in the 60's
Old 02-22-2002, 11:28 PM
Nagivator

AHHH None Scott I didn't have my first alcohol till the 70's that's why I'm phsyc.ahhh.dela.sizin in my 50's

Old 02-24-2002, 12:18 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOW.........JUST........ WOW[/B] Where were u when we were paintin.
Old 02-24-2002, 12:07 PM
Nagivator

Gees Greg and you thought I was justa nagivatin first mate /computer geek

Quick Reply: ocean express

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.