Notices

ocean express

Old 03-03-2002, 08:12 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Keitha, everyone did know. I was surprised the place didn't empty out.
Old 03-03-2002, 10:17 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

daaaaaammmmmnnnn madcow . . . . that was low . . . . ya know to make an omlet ya hafta crack some eggs . . . oh sure i think you can paint those panels on the avalanche. . . .course i might hafta do them twice . . .let me know

yup the 39 is all painted now . . .started the deck at 9:00 saterday morn and painted and taped and painted and taped and painted and taped and painted and taped and painted and taped and painted and taped and painted and taped and painted and taped and painted and taped and painted and taped and painted and taped till 9:00 am on sunday norn . . . . well atleast thats what I did . . .tizbad was in charge of making sure there was no capt'n morgans left anywhere in the building , job well done too i might add. . . . well i better get some sleep, i been up for bout 40 hours now . . .yikes . . .oh well , sometimes thats what it takes.
Old 03-04-2002, 11:47 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OOOOOOK. That's it no credit to me, I think I started before you dave, and as to the captain if you think my job is soooooo easy you try drinking a half gallon and still kind of function. It's hard work but sombody's gotta do it. Practice
Old 03-04-2002, 11:53 AM
Registered

By the way thanks dave you have done a GREAT job. Anyone needing graphics out there this is your man!!!!!

TIZ
Old 03-05-2002, 09:25 PM
Nagivator

Boy I could tell yous guys was inda boathaus doin da paintin thing.Dave you let this thread get way down on the list. Quit trying to make money and keep your thread up where it belongs! comon guys.By the way the pics look real nice. Not as nice as the seagull idea I had but someone has to be structured and conform to standards! And Adam must be putting the finishing touches on a new one. Don't make too many Adam . We don't want the market flooded. That will drop the price of the used ones! Gotta go watch a camera show Bye

Old 03-05-2002, 09:33 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

well tizbad locked me in da shop an there aint no computer out there . . .so i couldnt keep up on da ocean x thread . . . . yea an adam must be bizzy he hasnt posted in a while. . . i need a drawing of the seagull idea for da next one
Old 03-05-2002, 10:38 PM
Nagivator

First bring me a dead one. I have an aversion to bird bites!

Old 03-06-2002, 10:14 AM
Registered

Wow were back had to drink some thinner to get the paint outta my lungs well Im off to the store to rent a floor sander to sand the deck. Next boat that get's paint is gonna be 16' 7' beam open bow. Power next week can't wait!!!!

later
Old 03-06-2002, 07:53 PM
Nagivator

Hey TIZ didn't glassdave tell you your paint is catalized and it may never get out of your lungs....just ask Gene

Old 03-18-2002, 05:52 PM
Registered

Hey Nagivator, Dave didnt tell me about that. Go figure good help is hard to find. .......................

Quick Reply: ocean express

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.