Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   $$$$$$$ (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/125282-%24%24%24%24%24%24%24.html)

CMG 03-19-2006 12:19 PM

Re: $$$$$$$

Originally Posted by Harper220
Poll: Are some of your dumps in the morning big or small? yes or no? For me, sometimes yes and sometimes no... :crazy:

I think somebody's extremely bored... :rolleyes:

I'm on Metamucil - they're huge!!! :evilb:

masher44 03-19-2006 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by CMG
I'm on Metamucil - they're huge!!! :evilb:

Kinda like the 2006 Sox season... a big turd. :rolleyes:

TEAMBAJA 03-19-2006 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
what a stupid poll and question, of course thngs are either overpriced or they arent!!!!! how redundant of a question is that??? if its not over priced then it isnt:crazy: How about this, you stop starting stupid threads just for the sake of starting them.

Relax dude! :rolleyes: Rachel is Dead! Get over it! :evilb:

BLee 03-19-2006 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by dhlaw
I am a Cig fanatic but I would never pay what the new boats cost. $425k for a new 38 when there are essentially the same boats out there for $225k or less?? I will spend $225k on a used boat, refresh the motors and if I have to have the latest interior spend the $10k..... On the other hand I see the Skater market seems to stay high. 36 and 40's are always bringing top dollar. Go figure.

That's exactly how I feel about the Cig's and vee's in general. The Skater market stays high because they don't build many and it takes a LONG time to build one. I do not have the patience to wait close to two years for a boat. I'll buy a like new Skater for $200k less than new and kick the snot out of a similar priced vee in any water. ALOT of people feel the same way including people that HAVE built a new one.

As for the insurance being high, I just look at it as that's what it costs to have one. You either pay it and have what you want, or you don't and always wish you had.

375stinger 03-19-2006 02:33 PM

ITS WORTH WAT SOMEONE IS WILLING TO PAY FOR IT, IF THERE ARE ENOUGH PEOPLE TO BUY IT AT A GIVEN PRICE THAN THERE IS A MARKET FOR IT :p

offshoredrillin 03-19-2006 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Relax dude! :rolleyes: Rachel is Dead! Get over it! :evilb:

lol...yea chips and boats now there is an idea :eureka: :rolleyes:

375stinger 03-19-2006 03:13 PM

who started the subway thread? :drink:

TeamSaris 03-19-2006 03:15 PM

Who me?? :D :mad: :mad:

TeamSaris 03-19-2006 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by HiPerf2000
Ahh, Come on....Give him a break....He's 13 yrs old. ;)

Better to see him wasting his time being interested in this sport, rather than out on the streets up to no good. :p

Actually if it were me and i was 13, i would have contacted Strippoker and asked which "other site" would be best to join and spent the membership $$ there. :evilb: :evilb: :D

Than You!!! \\\

TeamSaris 03-19-2006 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by Harper220
I think somebody's extremely bored... :rolleyes:

Yesssssss!! :eek: if I have to read some bs, why dont you guys? :D :D :evilb: