Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   New Doug Wright cat coming to LOTO (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/125299-new-doug-wright-cat-coming-loto.html)

LostinBoston 03-20-2006 10:35 AM

Re: New Doug Wright cat coming to LOTO

Originally Posted by wiggler4490
Doug is producing a new 32 plus 3' bustle drive cover or the full canopy 35 stern drive model. boat weighs 2400lbs, carbon 4 seats and will be rigged with 496's with cmi exhaust and will bust 125mph with stock 5 year warrantied power. very insurable and awesome boat, will also have a 35 coming with big power and 6's looking at pushing 200mph barrier. the hull has the new refinements, 11" taller deck, tunnel tab, looking forward to seeing them, heard the first one runs over 150mph with 700 hp, thats incredible . i think doug is on the verge of moving to the top of the cat boat industry.

why not bpm's and a rudder?

WeaponX 03-20-2006 03:35 PM

All you need is the class record at the shootout. I think it's 164mph ??? Leon has it I'm sure. :D

WeaponX 03-20-2006 03:41 PM

KiloKAT... I hate to see your posts deleted. I look forward to your thoughts so say what your thinking. You type as much as I talk on poker runs. :D :D

Jassman 03-20-2006 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by 3600cat
KiloKAT... I hate to see your posts deleted. I look forward to your thoughts so say what your thinking. You type as much as I talk on poker runs. :D :D

It wasnt up for long. But I have to agree. DW builds an awesome boat. I feel Skater and Platinum builds the best in my book, and have shown to all of us what their boats are truely capable of.

skaterdave 03-27-2006 06:51 PM

can i chime in here, the 32 goes 133mph. i should now it's mine. people should get the facts staight and educate themselves on boat construction. 200 you kidding? gary are writing all these as promos?

Pro1 03-27-2006 08:06 PM

In a nutshell literally. Good Luck with your new boat. Stay safe, speed is not everything.

Byrdman 03-27-2006 08:11 PM

Whats this bustle crap....what was it called before...

X-Rated30 03-27-2006 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by skaterdave
can i chime in here, the 32 goes 133mph. i should now it's mine. people should get the facts staight and educate themselves on boat construction. 200 you kidding? gary are writing all these as promos?

Go away. This thread was just getting good! :mad:

:D :D :D

X-Rated30 03-27-2006 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by Byrdman
Whats this bustle crap....what was it called before...

When they put it on the front it's called a beak. :rolleyes: