Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Palm Beach boat show (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/125368-palm-beach-boat-show.html)

Bigt 03-23-2006 06:40 AM

Re: Palm Beach boat show

Bill,

We are flying in tomorrow. We will be at the show Friday afternoon. Hope the rain gets out of there. Now were not sure about the Bristol race. There calling for rain/snow and 40 degrees. :( We may have to just stay in Florida.

Cash Bar 03-23-2006 12:16 PM

I'll be there. I always go at least one day.

Usually go Saturday, as that is best to see the top notch equipment( :D ) that S. Fla has to offer.

Saturday night at Rachels!! I guess I better make some calls to my "friends" that "work" there .......... :evilb: :evilb:

SLOWOUTBOARD 03-23-2006 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by CASH BAR

Usually go Saturday, as that is best to see the top notch equipment( :D ) that S. Fla has to offer.

Saturday night at Rachels!! I guess I better make some calls to my "friends" that "work" there .......... :evilb: :evilb:

where's rachels located? :drink:

TeamTaboo 03-23-2006 01:08 PM

Cash let me know about Satuarday nite I may need to get out. Going to the show on Sat. by boat, Will look for u guys somethere around Bill's bar (Oh I mean Booth)

DollaBill 03-23-2006 01:13 PM

Forgot you were back in town buddy. I forgot about a business dinner I have Sat so I don't know how much I be able to play

Cash Bar 03-23-2006 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by TeamTaboo
Cash let me know about Satuarday nite I may need to get out. Going to the show on Sat. by boat, Will look for u guys somethere around Bill's bar (Oh I mean Booth)

Hey Bill, no problem.

Who's heading up by boat, I can always find an excuse to go that way. :rolleyes:

Saturday night sounds fun, and maybe Sunday we can all meet at Shooter's and talk shiit about Bill since he won't be there. :D

DollaBill 03-23-2006 04:40 PM

Hey Bill, no problem.

Who's heading up by boat, I can always find an excuse to go that way. :rolleyes:

Saturday night sounds fun, and maybe Sunday we can all meet at Shooter's and talk shiit about Bill since he won't be there. :D

eat me.

thedonz 03-23-2006 04:49 PM

Bill's been lost i wonder why :rolleyes:

jr mike

DollaBill 03-23-2006 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by thedonz
Bill's been lost i wonder why :rolleyes:

jr mike

I haven't been lost! What happened to you the other night chief? :). Steve and I caused some serious damage on Monday night.

Anyway, call me in the morning buddy.