Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Relocating (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/125716-relocating.html)

tommymonza 03-28-2006 08:27 AM

Re: Relocating

What can you buy an acre of property for,or what our nice 3/2s going for?

cuda 03-28-2006 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by tommymonza
Hey cuda what are houses going for around by you.

Contact DanB on here, he just bought a place in Deltona, which is right down the road.

tommymonza 03-28-2006 08:29 AM

You can't buy a teardown for less than 400 thousand here now a days.And that is in a chitty neighborhood.

ratman 03-28-2006 09:38 AM

Looks like a couple people would be better served to review the rules of this forum.
who asked you anyhow...wussie, like anythiing in life you have options, you have the option to go to another thread or shut the hell up and laugh at this one :evilb:

ratman 03-28-2006 09:42 AM

oh my bad i just realized you're trying to weasel a free oso t shirt out of the deal.

the west coast of florida is a great place to live, as stated no st. income taxes, cost of living is reasonable, you can still buy a lot of house here for 200k water front lots are still available for under 200k, great year round boating, lots of tittie bars :D

baja27 03-28-2006 09:58 AM

I live in PA and I wouldn't want to live in York.It's boring with no culture. Great if you want to retire and have peace and quite. :D

Tantrum 03-28-2006 10:11 AM

I heard the Villaroma factory was in York. Is that true?
Maybe thats why devastation hates York.........stomp the Villaroma :eek:

masher44 04-19-2006 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by devastation
You are the retard that suggested that someone relocate to york PA.I am almost 40,been around,lots of travel,went there for a new harley,and have never been to a more depressing,old run down sh1t hole of a town.you have got to be kidding.There is no good side of town the whole place sucks just like you.what could the median income be of that town?to suggest to someone even to visit,you deserve to have your three remaining teeth knocked in.jesus christ you are messed up

:evilb: :evilb:

Mike 35 Fountain 04-19-2006 01:38 PM

Whats up Masher..............you bored?? :D :D :evilb:

JCPERF 05-31-2006 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by masher44
Originally Posted by devastation
You are the retard that suggested that someone relocate to york PA.I am almost 40,been around,lots of travel,went there for a new harley,and have never been to a more depressing,old run down sh1t hole of a town.you have got to be kidding.There is no good side of town the whole place sucks just like you.what could the median income be of that town?to suggest to someone even to visit,you deserve to have your three remaining teeth knocked in.jesus christ you are messed up

:evilb: :evilb:

:evilb: