Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Tech Sun Trailers in Houston, TX...any OSO Dealings? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/126010-tech-sun-trailers-houston-tx-any-oso-dealings.html)

TxHawk 03-28-2006 09:11 AM

Tech Sun Trailers in Houston, TX...any OSO Dealings?

Has anyone delt with them lately? I am having a trailer built right now and the lack of communication after the sale is making me worried!!

masher44 03-28-2006 11:48 AM

Re: Tech Sun Trailers in Houston, TX...any OSO Dealings?

I think License to Thrill has dealt with them or knows them... I could be wrong but I think he told me to contact them when I was looking for a trailer last fall. No clue of his relationship with them but it may be a start for you.

yahoo 03-28-2006 11:53 AM

I had them do some work on my trailer, no problem and very resonable.

CM

FeverFan 03-28-2006 12:28 PM

Joe got a ski boat trailer from them, no problems.

If you would like I can check on it for you. I live next door to their new shop.

txriverrat2001 03-28-2006 12:35 PM

I'm still waiting - I was told they hadn't received a shipment of axles which was delaying my trailer - understandable. I was then told they hadn't returned my calls because they were out of town - well - ok. They build very nice trailers for a good price - they built an awesome trailer for a good friend with a 33 Daytona - and also one for a 370SS that are top knotch. But - IMHO - I think they need to work on their customer service.

Liquid Fix 03-28-2006 12:44 PM

I had them build one for me last may. Ordered and picked up in a week and a half. Now i have been fighting them for almost a year now trying to get my paper work straight so a can get plates and tags. Always the same excuse, so-and-so does work here anymore and we'll get it sorted out and get back to you....as stated above, after sale service could use a little work........

Wobble 03-28-2006 01:56 PM

Sent them a link to this thread, maybe they will wake up :D

TxHawk 03-28-2006 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by txriverrat2001
I'm still waiting - I was told they hadn't received a shipment of axles which was delaying my trailer - understandable. I was then told they hadn't returned my calls because they were out of town - well - ok. They build very nice trailers for a good price - they built an awesome trailer for a good friend with a 33 Daytona - and also one for a 370SS that are top knotch. But - IMHO - I think they need to work on their customer service.

I am getting the same run around about axles! They said three weeks and it has been closer to 9! The trailer is paid for and I cant get anyone on the phone. I had someone stop by yesterday to check on it and they told him that the trailer wasnt there.

bglz42 03-28-2006 02:24 PM

They built me an awesome trailer for my Velocity. But it took a while to get the paperwork in order. Maybe David will straighten things out...

TxHawk 03-28-2006 03:12 PM

I really dont think they are crooks or bad at what they do, just horrible communication!