Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Finally got my Cig! Now I need storage... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/126041-finally-got-my-cig-now-i-need-storage.html)

miamioffshore 03-28-2006 03:09 PM

Finally got my Cig! Now I need storage...

Well 10 months later and I finally have a boat! 1991 Cigarette Cafe Racer :evilb: , I will post pics later when I get home from work.

My big problem now, I need storage! I just dropped it off at a storage lot who said they would "make room for me" well the room they made is a joke and getting it in and out will take an act of Congress! It's just not gonna work and will make using the boat a MAJOR P.I.T.A. I need to find storage somewhere ASAP. I would prefer to keep it on the trailer indoor, but outdoor is ok if it's secure. Rack storage is very hard to find and big $$, but I'll do it if I have to. Please let me know any suggestions you may have. The total length on the trailer is 42 feet , 8 foot beam.

I will owe someone a HUGE favor if they can find me something good. I'll do whatever it takes.

Thanks,

M

Son of a Gun 03-28-2006 03:15 PM

Re: Finally got my Cig! Now I need storage...

Congrats on the Cig!

Wild 03-28-2006 03:56 PM

I am bringing my cig back to LOTO soon, around april 17th, i have a month or two left at spinnaker, you could sublease my space from me if they will let you.

Wild

OldSchool 03-28-2006 04:00 PM

Congrats!! Try Mindy @ Dollar for the storage.

miamioffshore 03-28-2006 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by OldSchool
Congrats!! Try Mindy @ Dollar for the storage.

I spoke with Mindy, she said I can't access the boat on the weekends, only during the week, that won't work for me. :(

thedonz 03-28-2006 04:08 PM

talk to OSO Steve you might be able to leave it at the new OSO warehouse :evilb: and that includes open bar and stripper poles

jr mike

baronmarine 03-28-2006 07:06 PM

miami:
great job. that is one good looking boat.
love the paint job.
todd

GLH 03-28-2006 08:29 PM

Congrats and have fun with it.

H2Xmark 03-28-2006 08:41 PM

congrads on the boat, keep it inside if you can.
Mark

miamioffshore 03-28-2006 08:46 PM

[QUOTE=warbird]

Originally Posted by miamioffshore
Well 10 months later and I finally have....

realized that I would need somewhere to keep the thing :eek: :eek:

Great planning! By any chance are you a traffic engineer in Dade County?

Perhaps you didn't understand what I was saying, I gave the dimensions to this secured storage lot and they said no problem we'll have to move a few things around. Well they did, but just barely enough room to make it work and i mean BARELY, parking it is enough to make you not want to use it!! It's that bad, nothing I can do but say screw them and find somewhere else.