Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Want to buy Groceries by boat in Ft. Lauderdale (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/126157-want-buy-groceries-boat-ft-lauderdale.html)

TEAMBAJA 03-29-2006 07:50 PM

Re: Want to buy Groceries by boat in Ft. Lauderdale

When you get groceries by boat, what condition are the eggs in when you get home?

custommarine 03-29-2006 07:55 PM

[QUOTE] The are all wrong, don't listen to them. The Club OSO that he is referring to he is mixing up with the Bootleggers VIP room at the Bikini contest on Sunday afternoon. The real club OSO is in the Warehouse on 33rd Street

??????
Steve, did you fall off your stool and hit your head on the Blue Martini bar? I said "2 minute fork lift ride" (unless you were driving that oil burning dinosaur "Sloow Mootion") If I step outside my front door (on 33rd Street) and you would stand still for a minute I could hit you with a stone.

You are right about the grocery store, I forgot that Publix moved across the street. I don't understand why you think that clam chowder at Southport is homemade (Hormel), It must be the plastic spoon or the condiments in the tear open plastic packets. I think the food is better at the gas station by your house.

Your right, I wouldn't bet the Fugs on anything, I would however agree to a race. Perhaps a multi phased challenge. Drags, Road race, Hill climb? As long as the oil leaking from your machine doesn't get on my tires, I have nothing to fear :drink:

CBR 03-29-2006 08:00 PM

I will definately stop by the 72 Virgins at Shooters, at the OSO premium mooring spot, after FUGS chases me out of club OSO for stealing his favorite left over cheetoos in the cig seat seams. On second thought, maybe not. Will peruse the OSO boat storage facilities, size of beer fridge and hanger space for Big Scotties German Lear Jet.

Sea youse guys at Shooters dere Sunday afternooon, Ehh? I think there are a few other Kanuckers around, Stu from FPC etc.

custommarine 03-29-2006 08:01 PM

The Glad-he-ate-her would still be running if somebody was watching him. It was Ding-Ding's turn. By the time I got there it was irreversible and you had just delivered the beer, so I decided to help.

CBR 03-29-2006 08:14 PM

Team Baja: Cheetoos, Pringles and various booze mixes are all that is needed for a healthy vacation diet on my boat.

My wife, the sexy dietitian, says so!

I am looking forward to the forklift jousting contest between OSO and Custom Marine. Fugs will judge.

CBR 04-04-2006 12:41 PM

Southport Raw bar was great for groceries. Thanks Steve! Easy to dock and plentiful slips, good food. Wife walked across the street to WinDixie to grocery shop while I got my hair cut at Big Bob's old fashioned type barbershop.

Met wife at WinDix and wheeled the cart right to our boat to unload. How conveniant is that?

Hope the move went well custom marine, sorry we missed seeing you and club OSO. See you next fall when the boat comes back.